Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Madina universety NEED HELP

Haatu   

Originally posted by ailamos:

quote:Originally posted by Ashkiro:

I do see where the other posters are coming from and judging from the comment of Madina having "rigid interpretations" reinforces their sentiments.

So basically it's either accept a certain (rigid) interpretation without discourse or be branded as a kafir... sounds Salafi to me
icon_razz.gif
My God. What is it with these people and Salafism. Ailamos, do you even know what Salaf means or who a Salafi is?

ailamos   

^ Oh boy! I don't want to get into more arguments ya Haatu... anyway, to answer your question, I believe Salaf translates to "predecessor" and Salafi would mean someone who follows the way of the predecessors...

ailamos   

Originally posted by Ashkiro:

Ailamos, why thank you, I shall, and by all means continue to refer to Allah SWT with all the other false "deities". Take care now.

:D:D:D

Ashkiro   

quote:Originally posted by Ashkiro:

Ailamos, why thank you, I shall, and by all means continue to refer to Allah SWT with all the other false "deities". Take care now.

:D:D:D

Waxba ha i qosliin, you know exactly what i meant if it didn't translate well due to my rushing, Allah SWT Alone is the Creator and far above the creation of "deities" you mention alongside, again what i said ealier stands, a muslim when addressing another muslim doesn't state "your deity", as if allergic to say Allah SWT. Peace

ailamos   

aniga waxba ma dhihin, adiga ba danbiga leh waxaas waayey sababka aad u soo noqotay :D so go now and repent your sin...

In any case, as I have state the word "Allah" many times, I don't think I have the "allergy" you refer to ;)

NASSIR   

Ashkiro and Abaay Haylay, exactly my enlightened sisters and I agree wholeheartedly, particularly, do I need to mention how you shrewdly quoted the "rigid interpratation" and "diety" sentiment, by the SOL atheists, and the crew who oftentimes sprint to their defense, made in a rather obstrusive, brazenly disrespectful manner of addressing our blessed deen.

Anwar, both Unis are great. I have a good friend from al-Azhar who is an assistant Imam in our community Masjid.

ailamos   

^ WOW! So many are taking offense to the word "deity", let me give you a brief lesson in the English language:

Deity: A deity is a postulated preternatural or supernatural immortal being, who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred, held in high regard, respected and worshiped by believers.

Jacpher   

^Gaal giving out a recommendation on a religious institution. What a shocker!

Anwar: Madina may be a bit harder to get in but it has more accommodations from what I heard. Go for it.

B   

some people I know went off to the International Islamic University Malaysia and had nothing but praise for it, particularly its progressive attitude. Apparently, it is sponsored by eight different governments from the OIC. It should be noted that prominent Islamic feminist Dr. Amina Wadud is a faculty member there.

does this mean you believe women should be imams. militant atheist are the biggest danger to society. there is no compulsion in islam. ailamos you should respect peoples convictions, even if you don't agree.

Ashkiro   

^ WOW! So many are taking offense to the word "deity", let me give you a brief lesson in the English language:

quote:

Deity: A deity is a postulated preternatural or supernatural immortal being, who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred, held in high regard, respected and worshiped by believers.

"Professor" english language lesson mel no dhig, adigu Allah SWT heli karo in aad ku hadashid maxa kugu kalifey "deity"? In taas ka jawab

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Jacphar:

^Gaal giving out a recommendation on a religious institution. What a shocker!

Anwar: Madina may be a bit harder to get in but it has more accommodations from what I heard. Go for it.

Diinta in la weeraro, esp Islam, has become a trend. It shows a rise in influence and a soft power on a global scale of our religion

Ashkiro, nin Ilaah barbardhigey sanam ay quruumaha kale caabudaan, ha ku wareerin. Laakinse, there should be zero tolerance for such people on our site.

Ignorant, self-righteous quacks are abound in this forum aren't they?

Ailamos, runta marki laguu sheegay, dont angry.

This deserves no extensive response from my part. I will just recommend you go to your mosque lad and seek forgiveness because you just took up the job of your deity by judging others (you know nothing about).

I dont go to mosques to ask for forgiveness, I go to the masjid to pray, besides anything you recomend regarding religious matter dont matter to me. Besides, I did not judge you, your the one who clearly stated you do not believe in Allah s.w.a, but again ilaheey ha ku soo hanuuniyo, to you be your religion and to be mine.

lol. He didn't recommend a church, he recommended a university. It's a false analogy you are making as the original poster didn't ask for the best mosque to pray in. Or do you just not comprehend enough to tell the difference?

The poster asked for the best islamic university, and he wanted to study Shariah. If one does not beleive in Allah, I dont understand why he recomend the bes islamic university, my analogy fits well, i dont what part of it you cannot comprehend.

ailamos   

Originally posted by Benson and Hedges:

ailamos you should respect peoples convictions, even if you don't agree.

Hey you're right, I totally agree... tell that to the others on this thread...