Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Madina universety NEED HELP

ANWAR   

MOD PLEAS DO NOT DELETE :D:D

Assalam 'aleykum warahmatullah wabarakatu.

I am a boy and living in Norway who wants to study in Madina universety.

can someone help me please :(

IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION send it to MOAMED88@HOTMAIL.COM

there are not many Muslims here in Norway who have studied in Madina, All they give me is different information

VIDEO:

2a.jpg

B   

so this advert is for you? lol. There are plenty of salafi sites that should help you.

fellow   

Asalamu caleykum Brother Anwar. You have made a good choice when you said you wanna study in Medina--the best Muslim uni after Alazhar. I know that it is not easy, seeing you live Europe. Plsease try harder and don't settle for what Benson and Hedges said above. Good luck saaxiibkiss!

Blessed   

Here is a blog which is run by students currently at the university. I think they are the best people to ask. You should also look into Al Azhar and the online Islamic universities.. I can give you details on these if you wish. May Allah reward you with the knowledge and hikmah you seek, walaalo. It's nice to see a young brother with a desire for seeking knowledge .. smile.gif

This is the link to the university's website: http://iu.edu.sa/web/Default.aspx

Khayr   

Originally posted by ailamos:

Go to Al Azhar...

Why? If you don't believe in the deen and Allah anymore, why would you espouse for one religious institution over another?

Rayyan   

^^The good guy gave his good advice sheekhuna.

both of them are good.it all depends the intention of the learner. "ItaquAllah yacalimakum Allah". co-relation between taqwa and knowledge.

Herer   

Originally posted by *ANWAR*:

I am a boy and living in Norway who wants to study in Madina universety.

What u want to study? i mean field/specialization?

ANWAR   

^^I want to study *Sharia law*

and become a judge in Somalia when I'm done insallah

thanks everyone I got my answer from a different site

ailamos   

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:

Originally posted by ailamos:

Go to Al Azhar...

Why? If you don't believe in the deen and Allah anymore, why would you espouse for one religious institution over another?
I believe I was addressing the poster... if as per your ignorant assumption I don't believe in deity (be it God/Allah/Yahweh/Shiva) then that does not negate recognition of one of the foremost institutions of learning in the Muslim world and one of the oldest in the world.

So, please take your ridiculous grudges elsewhere.

^^I dont think your advice matter to the poster because why would anyone even want take advise for someone like you who doesn not believe in Allah. Is like me telling someone the best church to go would be.. when I dont even belive in their religion.

Anwar, as the others said Madinah would be the best, I have talk to people who studied in both universities and majority of people recomended madinah. Best of lucks insha'Allah, and dont forget to pray salatul istikhaara.