Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Curvy women may be a clever bet

This made me laugh. By the way the word curvy applies to many types of body nowdays: Scarlet Johanson is "curvy", Tyra Banks(mind you a model)is curvy and Q Latifa and Monique(yes the comedian) is "curvy". I'm confused as hell. It is like if you want to be politically correct, you'll call a big woman "volumptious" and "curvy" and if you want to describe a girl with a boyish figure in a positive light, you'll scream "curvy."

Paragon   

Scarlet Johanson is...simply holac. That's all I can say.

About curvy women? I don't buy it. The slim are cool. With me, that is.

My, My(clutches her sides and fakes a disappointment), I dont believe this is you Bob. For some reason, you used to remind me of macalinka dugsiga, whom you never wanted to catch you being naughty. Therefore, a macalin dugsi asking a female to describe her body type is a no, no redface.gif .

Malika   

I thought they said 'we' fat ..erm curvy women give birth to intelligent children..must be something in those 'fatty tissues'.. :D

*reaching out for the chocolate bar*

Malika   

^looooool,acha tu! manaake wewe umeshaingia ndani lenyewe bado la nesanesa mlangoni,hilo ndio wowowo la uhakika.. :D:D

Astagfirullah.

Isa Matona,akiliona atatunga nyimbo la kuswihi..hata sema kataaa kataaa,bali songa songa..lol

Acha we Malika, nimesha una moja unaweza kutuliza kikombe ya chai na sahani ya pilau..... kata kata, kata kiyuno kata, kiyuno sio chako mwenyewe......ukweli ndo hayo ndugu Malika. :D:D:D

Zafir   

^^lazima uwe na wowowo ya uhakika na usafiri to match. wewe nataka mslap, yaa najuwa.

Ps: Hellooo Memsaabs.

Malika   

^ Helloooooooo Xaji Zafir, long time no see..Karibu!

:D , says the new 'Duke'...What is your take on the matter yaa 'Duke'?