galbeedi

Qalbi Dhagax is not only wise, but also brave, fearless and patriotic

Qalbidhagax lost half of  his family massacred by the  Ethiopian defense forces. But the thing is some one betrayd him. The koonfurians usually point fingers at each other  galmudug did it no farmaajo did it no kheyre did it. No cabdi cawar did it. But some one  snitched.

And qalbidhagax should tell the Somalis all  over the world who betrayed him.

Galbeedi no one welcomes gallas or their invading soldiers.  Its only you who welcomes these  gaalamadaws. Who have ambitions to take over Somali territories

Gallas are not your brothers halugu dhaarto inad somali tahay u dhashay harowo iyo qulijeed. Oo anad afranqallo iyo noole iyo karrayu iyo  tulama ama macca ama tumaclan ahayn.

39 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

He is welcoming brotherly neighborhood with Oromo.

like you he is welcoming the Oromos, and I think he had same discussion with Abiy.

from the way things going, It won't be long before illey is replaced.

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Qalbidhagax lost half of  his family massacred by the  Ethiopian defense forces. But the thing is some one betrayd him. The koonfurians usually point fingers at each other  galmudug did it no farmaajo did it no kheyre did it. No cabdi cawar did it. But some one  snitched.

And qalbidhagax should tell the Somalis all  over the world who betrayed him.

Cigaal started handing ONLF members and their supporters to Malazawi. Putland did the same and finally Galmudug. followed. 

Than Iley came and. started killing every tribe in border. It was time to pay back. He did not miss one single tribe from Awdal to Bay.  The border was closed and both Boosaaso and Berbera lost business. They were competing to sell their soul yo the devil.

Infact everybody was benefiting the ONLlF strugle but they sold ONLF and paid the price. Galmudug was the last one sold ONLF.

Is there a lesson learned here? I do not think so. 

• Like 1

When SL run out men and boys to handover, they started rounding up and  handing over old ladies who used to sell tea in Hargaisa, Somalis should be ashamed of themselves. All these to please Meles.I remember Adde Muse handed over dozens in one time, some of them were told, they are innocent, don't just handover any Ogaden men who were trying to migrate to Gulf.

All the crimes are eclipsed by killings of illey, he should be sent to Hague for war crimes.

Mooge   

niyoow don't you like how xaaji xurjuf sneaked in "Cabdi cawar" in the qalbi-dhagax handing over discussion just to muddy the water. haha. niyoow xaaji is so desperate he wants to tie everything back to buntiland - the only nightmare in his secessionist life. lol

Galbeedi xabashi walaalo manihin mala adigay kula walaalayihin anigu mr gabre bekele abraha. Iyo mr lemme  iyo gudisa wolde maryam  iyo Ahmed abiye iyo aboywolde iyo mr tesehoma .waa isugu kay mid they are all Ethiopians and I am Somali from Somaliland. I have a business deal purely business they use my  port I give them a few cents back on the dollar.

Mooge cabdi cawar handed over allot of somalis from somali kilil region. It's not a lie so did the pirate from eyl from the Jesus coat clan mr faroole. Back when our cap driver from auzy was the tribal Lord of garowe he even said the big footclan are not even ethnic Somalis.  Same way colonel yey said back in the days. Mawlid macaane is not Somali  The pirates decide who is a somali and who is not. Balwareerka eega

Tallaabo   
53 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Horta onlf ma soomaali bey matalaan mise beel kaliya? Snm oo reer kaliya ka koobneyd oo dawlad soomali is hayeen ayaa magaca SOMALI ku halgan galay. Kililka shanaad oo reerkastaa dago oo xabashi gaal ah dagaal lagulo jiro jabhadii ugu magaca dheereyd waxay noqotay mid magac beel huwan.  If we put Ethiopia to a side for a second and really look and compare onlf iyo dawlada ina iley, waa mirror image except... mid waa dawlad ba la leeyay, takalena waa jabhad soomaali. Labaduba waa reer kaliya oo isku fikir ah as far as kililka and their citizens are concerned. Onlf and iley liyyu boliis waxay qabaan iyaga mooye inta  kale waa marti.

The name Og@den is historically associated with that region and was conveniently used by the European powers of the twentieth century when referring to that place. So as long as name recognition and branding of the rebel group is concerned, I see no benefit in changing the name to anything else. But it is indeed true that the current administration in the kilil is heavily influenced by tribalism. If the ONLF wants to be less vulnerable to the type of backstabbing they have so far suffered at the hands of other Somalis, they should be more inclusive and recruit Somalis of all clans to their file and rank.