Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Today in history 26th of June 1960

Aaliyyah   

Happy independence day ye all...July 1st is around the corner too. Alhmadulilah am so proud to be Somali...

God bless Somalia smile.gif

let me dedicate these songs to Somalia independence day...

Nin lagu seexdow ha seexan

Allow nabad - wadani song

salaam

--------------------

Soomaaliyey hooy hooy waa lugu digayaa

Kala daadsanaanta iyo isku duubin la'aanta lagaaga digaya hooy lagaaga digayaa

RedSea   

June 26th is forgotten. I think it deserves to be given equal attention as May 18th. As for July 1st hmmm. :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by Hannibal:

June 26th is forgotten. I think it deserves to be given equal attention as May 18th. As for July 1st hmmm.
:D

I know about July 1st but what is May 18th for? Is that when the ingiriis left some towns in the country?

Paragon   

At least the BLUE FLAG has been flying for days and will continue to do so in my magestic local town hall of East Ham now known as the New Ham central hall.

And it was a site. Few other major buildings are flying the blue flag.

Hanoolaato!

BOB   

The monkeys who ruined our country should've been those perished instead of the heroes and the patriotics we lost...

No wonder we are ONLY left with buffoons...caaqiladd ii, indheer garadkii, odayaashii, suldaamadii, garaadyadii, ugaasyadii are all long gone...nowadays we got nothing but monkeys in other words imitations...ciil badanaa.

They don't know countless IMPORTANT men and women lost their lives while safe guarding Somalia...how painful its too see the same enemy oo waddanbka laga ilaalinayay is the one we voluntarily whore the country to...damiir xumaa oo hadana dullisanaa raggu ma dameerbaa?

Sorry for my rant...I couldn't help it...Happy "Xornimo" Day sisters and brothers...Insha Allah one day we will rise from this dust Insha Allah and Somalia will again become Muslim Capital of the entire East African peninsula and all the way to Mozambique just like old times Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kool_Kat   

^Aamiin...Insha'alla h we will rise again...

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Happy 49th Anniversary Somaliland.

Een, ummm, weren't you guys celebrating your 18 years anniversary about a month or so ago? Ciyowbo 49 maagasheen? Or is my math really that bad? :confused:

I am sorry to disagree with Admin (I hope this doesn't get me banned), but Qalbi-Adeyg just said waxaan badankeen niyada iska dhahnay... :D