maakhiri1

Happy Independence Day

6 minutes ago, Ducale said:

The year of the union should be mourned and not celebrated. It was a black day.

So go and mourn, preferably somewhere else.

Tallaabo   

I see no independence. When there are no more African mercenaries guarding Villa Somalia and no foreign powers manipulating Somalia's internal affairs, then I will inshaallah send my congratulations to koonfuria. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

58 years  1960 was a nice year I can't believe in 2020 it's gonna be 60 years.  30 years of that  koonfurians were lawless chaotic and broken into pieces by tribalism clan federalism clan warfare jihadism Islamism mixed with clanish struggles for land up to sub sub clan level.we have seen it all warlorism. Aden cadde  and cabdirashid two good guys.  Aden cadde should have named cigaal or qorsheel or caligaraad as prime minister. But he did not he named a man from hobyo. The day koonfurian anay martida sooriyeen. If they really wanted the union to be strong. Since koonfurians or claim to be more wadani than Somalilanders.  I really believe koonfurians messed up. And Somalilanders were dissatisfied with the union in 1960.

Either way let's not pessimistic let's hope Somalia defeats shabaab builds  institution cuts down on corruption remove the African union troops create a constitution a new flag and defeat the islamst jihadist or hold talks with them And come to an agreement.

And agree to a UN supervised referendum held in Somaliland on recognition independence. Then Somalia and Somaliland can become allies maybe in the future like Belgium Holland and Djibouti can be Luxembourg.  Somalia hanolaato

You guys need a new independence day. The day AMISOM and all its testicles leave, I suggest that is the day you can honestly celebrate. But while a Ugandan overlords Mogadishu streets, you are far from Independent.

I agree Somalia needs to redefine its self reinvent its self  change even this flag. 5ti somaliyeed flag is only in Mogadishu. Somalia should focus raaskombooni raascaseer. Italian Somalia. It's needs a new architecture  a new vision.