Sign in to follow this  
money

Explicitly Mature Somali Songs?

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Walee ineysan lafahaaga meelahaan ku oolin yaa Geel_Jire!!! Iima been guurtid with your tarjubaan baan u ahay saxiibaday? Shiirkaaga waaguu soo uraayay, xamar suuq maleheen aan u maleynaa? LOL j/k

:D ayeeyo sidaas duq uma ihi weli dhowr tin baa igu taal... tarjuban wax jira weeye .. but that expression hadaa iigu horaysa maqalkeeda .... i have some funny stories on misscommunication especially when the same word has completely different meanings in the south & north & im not talking about the stereotypical xalwo la dhuuqaa .. lakin kuwa ka daran oo kursiga kaa soo ridaya oo kilyaya ku xanuujinaya :D

Kool_Kat   

^Ar soo daa kuwaas...Waayahaan wax kilyo xanuun igu rido ma arkinee? Balo xalwo dhuuqday, wax xalwo dhuuqo intee ku aragtay? Bisinka...LOL

War sheekooyinka soo daa aan ku iri!!!!!

ok her is one.

I have two friends one from waaberi here on referred to as W and one from hawd here on referred to as H.

My friend W is a very mischievous guy and enjoys teasing the hell out of H. One day while we were talking about somali politics W & H got into a heated debate ... H finally gave up and pronounced "sxb, maroor bad tahay" .

W who is usually a very laid back guy and almost impossible to piss off.... became really angry .. sheekada markay xumaatay aniga & H aan la yaabanahay ninkaan waxa kululeeyay.

markii mudo la joogo ayuu W aniga ii waydiiyay "ninyahow maroor maxaad u taqaan ?" .... waxaan idhi dee qof muran badan oo mar waliba dooda ! ... and he started laughing sida qof waalan oo kale. adiga markii danbe waxuu noo sheegay 'maroor' xamar in looga yaqaan 'malawadka' :D

*uptill now i havent confirmed what W has told me ... sax ma tahay ayeeyo fasirkaas ? *

money   

MMA shaqshaq iyo niiko is about dancing and not that different than Qalanjo's dheesha ciyaarta waxeey dhacdaa marka la is dhex galee dhexda la is qabsadee hadba dhinac isu tuurka dhifashada gaaban aman tan cilmi iyo caado ku jirtay oo aheeyd dhuubooy dhex yareey soo dhowoow ila dheel dhaxda keen dhaqaaji garbaha ....

I was talking explicit lyrics and I am sure 100% that Banaadiri songs are of such lyrics and I mentioned one with Maryan naasir. If you can remember some, it would be great.

I heard Aweys Khamiis's song Nuurta jeeloow has some innuendos like when he says ...Nacnacaa hoosaan rabaa , waa noogay waa neefsahaa ..diiq maxaas yiri Kuukuuk dooro aa tiri Kiikiik!!

He wants the candy and gets tired like one minute man!!!

I know Xabiib Sharaabi has crazy ones. let me digg them up!

money   

Birimo has one she says goormaa timid waan ku rabay gaarka iyo nafteeyda ku gama, sidaad doonto ugu galgalo -

Som@li   

Indeed there are some Somali songs, which are very X-rated, and should be labeled as such.

There was this particular song ay reer miyigu ka qaadi jireen aroos yada, weliba heestaas oo ahayd fariin ku socota reerka arooska ah, lana xusuusinayo in ayna kala biqin habeenkaas.

Heestaas oo dheerayd, waxaa ka mid ahaa

Hadaan Afar bawdyo Badhaqtamin

Hadaan bisqanyo isku qawqamin

Hadaan Wax la dhabin wax lama dhalo.

:D

money   

Saado Cali has one where she says aniga waan ku soo dhaweeyn lahaa dhabtaan kugu qaban lahaa wadnahaa ku dhexgalin lahaa, korkaan kugu dhagsan lahaa, dhamaan kac oo dhaantada tun!!

tell me that aint explict?

money   

Halima Muse Milanohas another song with lyrics like this in it:

Mise rucubta naasahaa hadba soo ruxaayo qosol kugu rakaadaa qosol!

NGONGE   

I had the same thoughts in another thread.

I could never take Somali songs seriously. All the love songs sound extremely petulant. One talks about not loving any other women. Another tells his beloved not to have airs and graces and yet a third tells her not to be like an iron that wont break or a mountain that can’t be passed. The women singers are worse! The one that has Burco and Bosaso in her song always makes me smile. I just keep imagining the character in the song called baxsan rolling her eyes at the singer and thinking what a pathetic woman she is.

The most nonsensical of the lot is the one that says ‘jacaylkina ka weyn’! That line could be an answer for everything. If you break a fart and the wife complains about the stinky smell, tell her that jacaylkiina ka weyn. You offend your in-laws and your wife complains about feeling isolated, tell her that jacaylkiina ka weyn. You devour the last bits of ice cream that your woman was keeping for herself and she complains about you being a greedy pig; tell her that jacaylkiina ka weyn. She spends all your money on an ugly set of gold, be prepared to accept that jacaylkiina ka weyn!

There is even a song that could easily, in any other world, amount to
child abuse
. In it, the singer talks about the fruits of some woman's chest, her gums and calves then goes on to reveal that she's still a child!

Another sings about his beloved's hairy arms. The same singer, in another song, tells his beloved that if they can't get on, they should part and lessen their troubles!

One singer describes the way his beloved took her scarf of her hair and let her hair fall! He must be in love with an Indian woman.

All the ones I wrote about above are mentioned in your first post. :D

Somali songs thread

love this one she is claacaling big time for letting some guy have her beauties:

Luqunteyda dheeriyo - my long neck

Laafiyaha garaaraha - my hands

Dhabanada labeenta leh - my creamy cheeks

Midabkeyga luulka ah my pearly color

Nimaan laasaneynoo - a man who want wait

luflufku u macanyaanyahay - that enjoys .....

Anigaa u loogoo -Lingaaxa uga gooyee - i gave him all of that!

All these beauty descriptions are coming from hibo mohamed lol..

and she says luqunutayda dheer..what luqun? lolo..Ilaah baa samaystay, i am not gonna comment..

Malika   

We have feelings,imagination and down right dirty minds..

Oh,well we are not aliens after all! pheew.. :D

LOL @ playmaker ... the standards of beauty have changed sxb ... berigii hore (and still) suxul baruur oo dhinac weliba u kuusan ayaa la raadin jiray... a description which hibo fit into once upon a time ... now the skinnies are in style ..... markaa xagaas bay bahashu ka socotaa :D