Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

The Road to Guantanamo

ScarFace   

^^ Hustle is back

USA people can Anyone got the entire series of PRISON BREAK. I cant be bothered to tune in every monday for just one lousy hour :mad: :mad: :mad:

The treatment at guantanamo was ******* lousy, desecrating the qur'an may allah destroy that place. did you see the part where they got a rally done by OSAMA and the boys where there. The brothers insisted that thier employment records and court dates be checked out to clear them of being accused of being present at the rallies in afghanistan. One was stuck in police station for dealing drugs, voilent disorder and the other working in curry's. and the part where they remenicing about the past and eating @ pizza hut. checking out the gurls got me laughin :D:D and got me thinking it could be anyone of us....

mashaallah their deen became even stronger though they got the long beards :D:D and went back to get married...... BIG up THE TIP-TON brothers.

What happend to MONIR the bengali boy?

Didn't know it was called House; seen bits of it now and then. Hugh L with an American accent but decidedly Britishly eloquence; he's quite watchable...his eyes seem to have become bluer in American.

Anywho, The Road to G is worth the download money. If u can handle the left-over anger and shame- both-ineffectual- club together, download and share.

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

You can download the film to buy(£4.99) or rent(£2.99)

I don't think so! I'm looking for free stuff and you come with this. Very funny.

Originally posted by Danyer:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

You can download the film to buy(£4.99) or rent(£2.99)

I don't think so! I'm looking for free stuff and you come with this. Very funny.
Silly me not to have taken into consideration your quest for all things free. What was I thinking not thinking of you and your needs? I'm turning into a non-mind reading, inconsiderate creature.

It's as good as free if a couple of you get together and share the cost. Let me know if u need help working out the Maths. It's a free offer.

Maf Kees   

Silly me not to have taken into consideration your quest for all things free. What was I thinking not thinking of you and your needs? I'm turning into a non-mind reading, inconsiderate creature.

Don't beat yourself over it Sheherazade. A simple sorry will do. Everybody makes mistakes: its human ok.

It's as good as free if a couple of you get together and share the cost. Let me know if u need help working out the Maths. It's a free offer.

If it's as good as free, than why won't you download the film for me.

Maybe we can watch it together tonight? smile.gif

sigma   

sheherazade

i though it was interesting, not as good as michael winterbottoms other flim "in this world" about human traffic, but a good start to flims bring the storys of people held at camp x ray

Manki, the road to Guantanamo is not a date movie, most especially not a date movie a Manki asks himself out on on my behalf.

Still with me?

Swing away already! There's a branch there ---> oh it's a Faarax.

These hang-on-ers. :rolleyes: