Khadafi

The discovery of oil radically changes the situation for Soomali-galbeed.

Somali soldiers?guys, I doubt Ethiopia can oppress these pple for long, stakes are higher now and must compromise and settle.

5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

If Ethiopia becomes an oil exporting country it's time to move into my old house in jigjiga  And renew my Ethiopian passport. This will change the lives of millions of Somalis and  other Ethiopians. If Ethiopia becomes an oil exporting country. If it can cut down on corruption and really 're invest into the people this will be great. 

Weligay waan ogaa jaajuus Tigray inaad ahayd oo SOL u soo gala kala qobqobka umadda Soomaaliyeed...😀

Jajuus tigray this coming from a pirate who who invaded xamar on top of a tigray tank in the name of Somalinimo with a straight face reer mudug indho adaga.. Did you forget about the late colonel yey maanta wuu inage hooseya eh hadana . Qoladinan reer garowe xabashi jacayl iyo in shisheeeye lasookiireysto oo enemy clan lugu duulo wa meheredini. Anigu awal ba geelbaan ku raacijiray in between hartesheikh and jigjiga. Dhowr bagaashna dhagaxbuur baan geyn jiray hadu shidaal soo baxo xaaji xunjuf qeybtisu leeyahay.  Dhulkasoo anigu Malihi.it does not belong to tigray or amhara or oromo or gurage or any other Abyssinian.

Tallaabo   

I listened to the spokesman of the ONLF on the BBC Somali service two days ago and he made a lot of sense. I always sympathised with the ONLF cause but unfortunately they are now almost destroyed by Iley and by all the other Somalis from Jabuuti to Jubbaland. 

cadnaan1   

I hope the locals will see the benefits of these new wealth's,

How can somalis protect this new wealth falling in the hands of non somali, l would suggest Somalis in the kililka should support illey wuxuu ahaadaba xumaantisa just to protect the oil.

Tallaabo what did oday cisman say about the situation. Balino yaro tataabo. Situation of onlf indeed looks bad. I indeed sympathy  with the struggle but as you said geopolitics is not on their side and ileey won the minds of the bigfootclan in the diaspora and in Ethiopia.

9 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Jajuus tigray this coming from a pirate who who invaded xamar on top of a tigray tank in the name of Somalinimo with a straight face reer mudug indho adaga.. Did you forget about the late colonel yey maanta wuu inage hooseya eh hadana . Qoladinan reer garowe xabashi jacayl iyo in shisheeeye lasookiireysto oo enemy clan lugu duulo wa meheredini. Anigu awal ba geelbaan ku raacijiray in between hartesheikh and jigjiga. Dhowr bagaashna dhagaxbuur baan geyn jiray hadu shidaal soo baxo xaaji xunjuf qeybtisu leeyahay.  Dhulkasoo anigu Malihi.it does not belong to tigray or amhara or oromo or gurage or any other Abyssinian.

I’m glad you’ve finally openly admitted that you’re from the occupied West Somalia and have no business claiming Waqooyiga Somalia...👍

Selemnew i water my camels in the hawd I send my packages I drink my buna in harar.

And feedki I come back from wajaale and enter Somaliland  And enter hargeysa hadhwanaag and pray my salaat in masjid jamaca hargeysa. Just because the hawd and reserve area was awarded to king haile selassie in the late  40. Doesn't make me a non somalilander I also have my Somaliland passport and the old afweyne passport. Big deal saaaxib goobtuna it's not called woqoyiga Somalia. Afkaaga Somaliland bar yarkagan reer garowe. Mise waxad rabta inanu  garowe soo qabsano oo aad qaxdid

56 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Selemnew i water my camels in the hawd I send my packages I drink my buna in harar.

And feedki I come back from wajaale and enter Somaliland  And enter hargeysa hadhwanaag and pray my salaat in masjid jamaca hargeysa. Just because the hawd and reserve area was awarded to king haile selassie in the late  40. Doesn't make me a non somalilander I also have my Somaliland passport and the old afweyne passport. Big deal saaaxib goobtuna it's not called woqoyiga Somalia. Afkaaga Somaliland bar yarkagan reer garowe. Mise waxad rabta inanu  garowe soo qabsano oo aad qaxdid

Xaaji Maalaayacni,  ma keyboard iyo riyo ayaad ku qabsanaysaa?😀

Niic-da yaree sxb, and just wait for us in the West until we come to liberate you.

Ha ha ha😀

Xaaji Maalaayacni, booto iyo sheeko raqiisk ah ayaad meesha ku haysaa. Ninyahow beenta aad nafsadaada maalin walba  ku qancinaysid iska jooji.

It ain’t healthy for you, mate!

11 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Tillamook,

It seems  you found  where to best Xaaji😂

2 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Tillamook,

It seems  you found  where to best Xaaji😂

Lol... the guy keeps chatting shit about somaliland this and somaliland that when all along it turns out that he hails from occupied West Somalia.😀

If that doesn’t sound like misplaced priorities, I don’t know what is.

He wants the benefits without commitment to greater cause of one Somalia. It reminds Feysal Warabe saying Somaliland  should  get moneys from any oil production in the south.

Holac   

I hope that the ONLF didn't make a deal with Abiy that they will not attack the oil wells in exchange for him taking them off the terrorist list.