Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

This is it!

Almudena Rodriguez del Llano, a spokeswoman for the group Women for Democracy says:
"This law is ridiculous and impossible to enforce"

Ditto.

I dont see how a relationship is going to be pleasant if we make it so regimented in structure. pifff...another routine imposed on by advancing society. Wont be long before we are following a step by step guide to living the good (or robotic) life .

The Barcelona-based inventor, Pep Torres, has designed a washing machine called Your Turn. It uses fingerprint technology so that it is impossible for the same person to use it twice in a row.

:D

Senora   

One man who has already put down his beer and put on an apron is Santi. Hard at work at the kitchen sink and with Aintzane keeping a watchful eye, I found him practising his new marriage vows: To love, to cherish and to do the washing-up.

Priceless :D

Baashi   

Athena, if what some of the so called liberated and enlightened feminist want is a level playing field "this is it". I trust you are not one of them :D

Blessed   

Muchos grande :cool:

Thanks for bringing this development to light Senor Baashe. Laakin, must one be considered a feminist to think this is a good idea?

Baashi   

Marwo Aamina the blessed one, no to answer ur question. It just so happened that the ones who are pushing these kind of legislation are predominantly women who subscribe to the feminist agenda. I admit the fact that feminism has become so diverse that the use of the word without qualifier is not a good idea...but it's okay to tickle some folks by throwing in sometimes.

lol   

I still don't think its the man's work to do the house chores.. but I think its his duty to do that when his wife is ill or pregnant. Or if he just wants to help when she is tired... but I believe there is no need for a law to decide the private affairs.

^^^ It's because of your way of thinking that men get off scot-free and do absolutely nothing to help around with chorus. I don't know what you are campaigning for these days nor do I want to know, but its getting old.

Baluug   

Let's put it this way,LayZie Girl.If you don't work and stay at home,then doing the house work is YOUR job.I have a job and that puts the food on the table.That's the way it goes.I bring the food home,you cook it.If you are tired ,busy or pregnant or sick,then of course,i will do my best to help and then you can relax and get better.If you are also working,then it's half and half.But we don't need some retar-ded politicians getting into our personal lives and forcing us to do housework,that's something we can work out between each other.

^^^ It's because of your way of thinking that men get off scot-free and do absolutely nothing to help around with chorus.

Hmmm...what was that Somali saying tolow? Oh yes...something about lax meeshey jiifsatay lagu qalay.

Xafsa   

no matter how much we want the men to help us around the house...it most likely won´t happen,,,siiba the somali men its like they were porgrammed to sit around coffee shops and gossip.