Che -Guevara

Abdikarim Qalbi-Dhagax Released from Prison

4 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Why do you expect and wait and hope on others in Ethiopia to do something which you should.

If others do it, they do it for themselves first. Never forget the principle "I do not and I did not do it for you". You just happened to be same objective otherwise I do it for myself.

So in this way the next time Somalis have problem with their leader, replacement of Iley the Amhara need to be called to remove him or who ever is in Ethiopia then.

I see your overworking protecting your boss, Ma maqashay shaydaan ciddi keenta saarta, ama ninkii Qayrkii loo xirayoow adna soo qoyso.

On 7/1/2018 at 4:59 PM, maakhiri1 said:

Ma maqashay shaydaan ciddi keenta saarta, ama ninkii Qayrkii loo xirayoow adna soo qoyso.

No I haven't heard that one. My point is if the Oromo or Tigray do something they do it for themselves first. You are only becoming an add on or afterthought. But if you do things for yourself then they become add on.

galbeedi   

The emperor has no clothes.

Rather than admit mistakes, the minister Yariisow said that since the ONLF is terrorist in the eyes Ethiopia, we consider him as such. If that is the case, they should follow their bosses in Addis and remove the ONLF fro the list.

it made crystal clear for all of us that the federal government led by Farmaajo doesn't have any well thought foreign policy in this region or the Somali inhabited region.

The good news is Soomaalinimo is not dead.Tens of thousands of us around the globe stood up fro Qalbi Dhagax.That action, " In Gobonimo doon Soomaaliyed la garbo duubo oo Gumeysi loo Dhiibo" was a shameful history by Farmaajo.

Ethiopia is playing the chess game very well. Good move!

When Somalia transfered QalbiDhagah to Ethiopia , I said here they are not interesed in him, but only for one purpose, to sow discord among Somalis and their weak gov, and it is working.

Yunis   

"Axmed Madoobe sodayntayda kashaqeeyey"., cajeeb. Wasn't him who locked up those demonstrated during the rendition?. 

On 7/5/2018 at 1:22 AM, maakhiri1 said:

Ethiopia is playing the chess game very well. Good move!

When Somalia transfered QalbiDhagah to Ethiopia , I said here they are not interesed in him, but only for one purpose, to sow discord among Somalis and their weak gov, and it is working.

There is something fishy and he may even be part of it. That may sound too conspiratorial or delusion on my part, but where he becomes active after this will confirm one way or another. BTW if somebody important wanted him gone, could have been gone anywhere in almost every place he has been in this trip, including in Mogadishu.

2 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

There is something fishy and he may even be part of it. That may sound too conspiratorial or delusion on my part, but where he becomes active after this will confirm one way or another. BTW if somebody important wanted him gone, could have been gone anywhere in almost every place he has been in this trip, including in Mogadishu.

OO, your prescience is beginning to fascinate us...😆

Here’s our Somali Nelson Mandela warming up for the, no-holds-barred, rough and tumble politics of Mogadishu. I think, however, that he needs more practice before he is ready for the limelight.

Maybe,  a good two years will do the trick...😆

7 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

OO, your prescience is beginning to fascinate us...😆

Here’s our Somali Nelson Mandela warming up for the, no-holds-barred, rough and tumble politics of Mogadishu. I think, however, that he needs more practice before he is ready for the limelight.

Maybe,  a good two years will do the trick...😆

I have respect for the man for his persistence and also fairly staying within same group and ideals.

Be economical with that Mandela thing. I have seen Ethiopians anoint so many of their politicians as "our Mandella" only to condemn them worst kind in a matter of months.

Its good to be economical with both the anointing and disgracing of anyone involved in politics.

5 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Something unhealthy about all this media coverage umaadii soomaaliyeedna qalbigoodi baa dhibaato nin kaliya ku kooban loogu  afduubay. Waxa la raba dhibaatooyinka soomaali haysata inta hal laga dhigo sawirkeedu qalbidhagax yahay dadkuna sidaas ku qaataan. 

Xaalada soomaali ku jirto nin kaliya kama turjumi karo especially when his own struggle wasn't clearly defined to begin with.  Onlf oo jabhad beeleed ah latifigoodu heinous crimes somali ugeystay marnaba sumad fiicaan oo lagu daba safto soomaali u noqon meyso.

Maxoogaa bay dacar kugu kicisay in Reerkii aadka u necbeeyd oo aadan qarsanjirin in markale  halyeey Somaaliyeed ka dhasho?😁

Halyeey halgame Qalbidhagax waxaa ugu digaa inaynan magaciisa isticmaalin kuwa dowladdiidka ah, waligoodba fowda iyo fidno lagu noolaado rabo. Heer xataa ay u wada dhoofeen Nayroobi see iskugu soo sawiraan Qalbidhagax dhamaantooda ee gaareen.