Che -Guevara

Abdikarim Qalbi-Dhagax Released from Prison

Ahmed abiye  is playing good politics a good gesture towards the onlf separatists maybe he would reach out to them. Or wants to reach out to them to accept The eprdf constitution.  All in all This a good move done by the new prime minister. I think he wants the onlf on board before the oil exploration and drilling begins in kilil Somali.

Khadafi   

Good news. Despite of his release I see no changes coming to Ethiopias politics. Lets face it, a regime change comes with the  freeing of all political leaders so they can only be put in pison again once the the rulers honey moon is over,. When Haile Selasse was toppled  the first thing that the DERG did was to free all prisoners, same could be said with Mengistu. 

galbeedi   

Khadaffi,

You are the only one in this forum who really understood the revolving door of Ethiopian system.

I do not expect freedom and dignity for Somalis in Ethiopia.

Maakhiri the Ethiopian prime minister can't touch ileey he has no authority  to touch ileey or meddle into the domestic issues of kilil Somali . Ileey has his own agreement with  the tplf. And the tigrians honer this agreement.  Since the somali kilil has no Ethiopian somali politcal party. It directly deals directly with the tigrian adwan elites of Ethiopia. The new oromo prime minister can't do much to ileey

20 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Maakhiri the Ethiopian prime minister can't touch ileey he has no authority  to touch ileey or meddle into the domestic issues of kilil Somali . Ileey has his own agreement with  the tplf. And the tigrians honer this agreement.  Since the somali kilil has no Ethiopian somali politcal party. It directly deals directly with the tigrian adwan elites of Ethiopia. The new oromo prime minister can't do much to ileey

why are making like those Somalis happily chose him? he serves with the pleasure of Addis.

Mooge   

guys lets not fall abiy's fake games. illeey is not the enemy of somali people. you cheer for a destabilized Kililka and then we will see you all silent disappear from SOL out of shame like @Oodweyne. we have seen this game before niyoow. let us be very calculating niyoow and meticulous about how to remove Illey, but let us not be emotional about every little move the Oromo boy makes. Abiy is sending messages to his Oromo people, but the Somalis have to stick together. I would be saying the same thing if Illey was from Borama clan or SNM clan walaahi. Illey is a dictator but he is keeping the regional peace in tough times, until we Somalis can come and take it away from him. don't let Abiy take that from us niyoow and plunge the region into another Ethiopian colonization this time led by oromo.

On 6/28/2018 at 10:28 PM, maakhiri1 said:

I honesly believe this new Pm of Ethiopia is onto something, we will see if he sends Murderer Abdi Illey to justice.

Why do you expect and wait and hope on others in Ethiopia to do something which you should.

If others do it, they do it for themselves first. Never forget the principle "I do not and I did not do it for you". You just happened to be same objective otherwise I do it for myself.

So in this way the next time Somalis have problem with their leader, replacement of Iley the Amhara need to be called to remove him or who ever is in Ethiopia then.