Sign in to follow this  
Se7en

BallaDaLi LOL!!!

I never liked those Iranians. Now it's official that the Shia's are indeed crazy. But what was he so angry about. The killings of muslims by the Jews and Americans to hell with them.

If so I can understand his anger and frustration but if it relates to another issue like that he suddenly gone crazy in front of the camera and live iranian telivision audience I have to say I can only laugh at his head beating.

It's totally taken out of context. I'd like to hear the arabic script and his cursing of the enemies of Islam that would be fantastic.

I can only sympathy with him in the difficult situation he's finding himself in. But why do Iranians like to beat themselves up, I never understood that. They always inflict injury to their body for some strage reason.

Se7en   

Originally posted by Yoonis_Cadue:

But why do Iranians like to beat themselves up, I never understood that. They always inflict injury to their body for some strage reason.

I never understood that 2 but I guess that they are sick people. what can I say :D

Miriam1   

That was crzy! lol Maybe it was thier annual time of grievence and he was trying to get the crowd started up on thier ritual self beatings.

I dont find it funny...rather gross. The man was obviously moved by passion for his religion...and to put a gay song on top and post it on a muslim forum is nothing short of disgusting.

Urban   

..ehm..um..

although that was quite amusing to watch, i agree with waterfall. if that was an Imam, and some kaafir did a similar thing, i'd be enraged. i think if we want respect, we should give respect..we aren't meant to laugh at other's beliefs...

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

[QB] I dont find it funny...rather insulting. The man was obviously moved by passion for his religion...and to put a gay song on top and post it on a muslim forum is nothing short of disgusting.

Inflicting any kind of harm to your body is not part of our Islamic religion. So I don't what passion you are talking about.

There are numerous Hadiths that condemn such action. The gay Music on the other hand, is disgusting and 100% agree with you.

Arawella   

I have a Shia muslim friend who moderately beats himself on the holy days. I volunteered to do the task for him but to my downturn was nicely rebuked.

Anyway while we are on this subject, is it HARAM to be friend with a Gay person? Will I receive similar punishments? Subanallah, I)

Arawella   

I have a Shia muslim friend who moderately beats himself on the holy days. I volunteered to do the task for him but to my downturn was nicely rebuked.

Anyway while we are on this subject, is it HARAM to be friend with a Gay person? Will I receive similar punishments? Subanallah, I hope not.

Dhubad.   

I don't think you will recieve the same punishment but it is good not be a friend with such a person as he is cursed..!

This is what the prophet(SAW) said about friendship:

Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,

“The example of a good companion and a bad one is the bearer of musk and the worker on the bellows. A bearer of musk would give you some, you might buy some from him, or you might enjoy the fragrance of his musk. The worker on the bellows, on the other hand, might spoil your clothes with sparks from his bellows, or you get a bad smell from him.â€

(Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim, this version being Muslim’s)

I hope that helps.