Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

AND YOU THOUGHT THE SOMALI MEN ARE THE WORST.

Xoogsade   

Sis Classique , You are not like any other Somali woman out there, So for any man to judge you personally, based on every other somali woman he knows or doesn't know, would be both unfair and illogical. I can't say Classique is Bad because all Somali women are bad, or Classique is good because all somali women are Good. That would make no sense since There is no collective goodness or collective badness in Societies and Somalis are no exception to that rule.

Btw, you are nice, I think somebody must have hurt your feelings ;) Can you tell us about it? lol.

Salma   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Btw, you are nice, I think somebody must have hurt your feelings
;)

Alla, Doc Xoogsade, lemme tell you the truth, can I lay down on the sofa. It happend yrs ago, i was a teenager and so pretty and fresh. I was so Active and Attractive. I was living my life and enjoying every moment. Now my tears are falling from my eyes, why have you reminded me Doctor??? I kept this in my chest all these years, i was burning from inside and trying my best to hide it. My mama kept asking me everytime she passes by me "na bal yabkan kalaya arka, na ininta waxay qiiqan ka su baxaya" She didnt know that i was burning. So painful and miserable memory.

It was a rainy day, it was raining so heavily, i was in the park (awena 3ad fel park), dancing under the rain and eating a Chocola (Fat Free Chocola, note this doctor this is a very important point, the chocola was fat free one, allright). He came from nowhere, he was short, bald, skinny, with cross-eyes but he was so so so hungry. He asked me "What's your name?" i told him "Classique", he said "Galaaseeeega, cajaba rabbi, and what the hell is Galaaseeeeg". I told him "No No No its not galaseeeg its Classique sweety, Classique"

Then he said " o maxad meesha aad ka qabanay" , I said "Iam waiting for my destiny here" :D , I met a Gypsy lady who read in her crystal ball "I will meet my husband in a park in a rainy day and dance with him under the rain"

You know Doc what he did, he stole the chocola from me. Without any prior notification, he stoled it from me and run away and broke my heart. I wouldn't mind if he danced first with me then stole da Chocola but he didnt even look at me cause Iam 169Cm and he was shorter than me.

Since that, i decided not to talk to strangers, or carry a chocola, or dance under da rain.

Noted Doc !!

When the next appointment will be :confused:

That was hilarious Galaasiig.lol

Maka weynaano miyaa this childish game of Somali men are this and Somali women are that...like we're competing for gold in Athens.

I don't really put down our Somali brothers for no valid reason. Every nation has its share of iddiots and intellects, kind and cruel so stop dwelling on the short comings and beating the patriotic drum. Now, I'm not gonna come in here and bash nor beam with pride when it comes to Somali men, so let me just say this....INDIVIDUAL RESULT MAY VARY, same goes for women!! you take what you get, if you don't like it, then move the hell on and find yourselves someone better instead of complaining all the time.

Laakin aduunyada waxaa ugu daran nimankan single motheska lagu taagay. Uma malaanayo in nin reerkisa iyo dantiisa yaqaana aay xaaskisa guriga ka soo eryi lahayd. My wife called 911 on me is poor excuss, why isn't your name on the lease, why are you letting her be on govenment assistance, why is she the head of the house holdand making all the decisions. Laxdu meeshay is dhigtaa lagu gawracaa as far as I'm concern. The men can't blame all of their misfortunes on Somali women and some goes for the women, we should take responsibilities for your own action. Patience is a virtue, ilaah baa noo maqan.

To the ladies who are nagging about their men not measuring up....at least you didn't pay for him like them Indian gals did, and you can't get a refund.

:D

Paragon   

^^^

Laakin aduunyada waxaa ugu daran nimankan single motheska lagu taagay

Bear with us. We're trying our best to figure that out. Maybe Singal Matharku waaba qowmiyad-Qalaad (aliens). :D

---

Now,

Gentlemen, being a Somali man should make you proud for the fact that we have Sisters with quality incomparable to other races' women. Among these intelligent and clever sisters - who voiced concerns of the true mind of Somali women - are:

• Dawoco with the quote:

" If you tarnish your culture with all that is bad, it just reflects on you. No matter how imperfect they are, as far as others care you are one of them...We all know that our culture has imperfections, but that doesn't make us worse than others and doesn't give any one of us the right to talk our culture, our upbringing down. For every Somali family unit that doesn't function, there are dozens that do. "

• Classiquewith the quote:

" The Somali man (husband) don't care about his wife's clothes inside the house. She can wear anything she wants and he doesnt ask her to wear nice, beautiful clothes all the time , full make-up, henna and blah blah blah, You don't have to be a babydoll full of colors just to please his crossed-eyez...."

.........And last but not least,

• GlassyEyedGirlwith the quote:

"..I don't really put down our Somali brothers for no valid reason. Every nation has its share of iddiots and intellects, kind and cruel so stop dwelling on the short comings and beating the patriotic drum. Now, I'm not gonna come in here and bash nor beam with pride when it comes to Somali men, so let me just say this....INDIVIDUAL RESULT MAY VARY, same goes for women!! you take what you get, if you don't like it, then move the hell on and find yourselves someone better instead of complaining all the time..."

Absolutel jewels, are they not?. Precious minds speak precious opinions and I am using the above quotes as evidence of my assertion.

What more can I say, rather than just smile and be re-assured? Ah! Allaa Yacizak Ladies..keep up the banner! smile.gif

Tuujiye   

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL....jamaal waan kaa baqay... kala nooc nooc aa natustay yaah..lol..

niyada aa noo dhistay ilaahey hakuu dhisee...

wareer badanaa!!!

Salma   

Originally posted by GlassEyeGirl:

That was hilarious Galaasiig.lol

Maka weynaano miyaa this childish game of Somali men are this and Somali women are that...like we're competing for gold in Athens.

GlassEyeGirl,

Who said its a childish game??

Nobody is under-estimating or degrading our Somali men/guyz, but ever since I joined SOL and all the topics about da Somali Girls are tasteless yakhy. Bellah caleeki go and find a topic by a Somali girl offending our guyz. Our guyz start the harsh topics and they can't stand and tolerate when we reply'em back

*7agah '3areeba wallahi*

1- Somali girls N Da clubs with Africans, Americans ,,,, etc

2- S0mali girls and the naked truth

3- Somali women weakness

Go check their replies you will find few of them (Only two or three) are defending their girls, the rest are walking on the Clouds and consider themselves angels without sins or mistakes. Who protect and respect their Somali culture.

Besides, when they start their own topics and they generalize all girls, we have to either ignore their posts or agree on what they say.

But when we say our opinions about something related to them: Then either we hate our somali culture, or gender-bashing, or hate the somali guyz.

Hello, where is the Freedom of opinion and expression !!!!!!

Iam a Leo-Lady, Iam a generous and easy-going person :D :

How about having a treaty, let's enjoy some peace. Respect and don't under-estimate the Somali girls, the Somali girls will respect you.

d'accord??

Qac Qaac   

Ar ragoo gabdhahaan aad iyo aad bay jaceel badan idiin tusiyeen, sidu walaalkeen jamaal noogu tusiay qoraaladooda... markaa ragoo maa gabdhaha asturtaan, way idin jacel yihiine.

Xoogsade   

Classique, Thanks for the "doc" title though I am not One or was insinuating to be one. I was curious about the reasons you wrote the way you did, and now I see why smile.gif

All is well sis.

NGONGE   

I’m not going to take part in this futile bashing of Somali men and women. Maybe next thread, eh? :D

I only have one problem with Somali women. It’s not a serious problem. It’s not even something they’re doing wrong. It’s in fact something they’re doing right. I just don’t like it. I tell a lie, I like it. I like it a lot but it’s not right and I don’t want to hear it anymore. So, now that I got that off my chest, you can carry on with your arguments, people. Thanks for listening.

Sorry, I forgot to tell you about the thing. My objection is to Somali girls calling me “walaaaloâ€. I get Goosebumps every time I hear that word! I humbly request that the ladies here stop referring to me as walaalo please. :cool:

OG_Girl   

Classique, lol. Girl let me say it again:

* 7aga '3arebah o 3ajebah*

Who is bashing Somali men ? for sure not Classique.

We all have - most of us - Someli men as a father and we respect that.

Telling the truth is not bashing, get your fact straight people!.

PS: Please spare that I am hatting on Somalis or bashing them , I am my self Half Somali redface.gif

Salam

Originally posted by Classique:

Who said its a childish game??

Nobody is under-estimating or degrading our Somali men/guyz, but ever since I joined SOL and all the topics about da Somali Girls are tasteless yakhy. Bellah caleeki go and find a topic by a Somali girl offending our guyz. Our guyz start the harsh topics and they can't stand and tolerate when we reply'em back

*7agah '3areeba wallahi*

1- Somali girls N Da clubs with Africans, Americans ,,,, etc

2- S0mali girls and the naked truth

3- Somali women weakness

Go check their replies you will find few of them (Only two or three) are defending their girls, the rest are walking on the Clouds and consider themselves angels without sins or mistakes. Who protect and respect their Somali culture.

Besides, when they start their own topics and they generalize all girls, we have to either ignore their posts or agree on what they say.

But when we say our opinions about something related to them: Then either we hate our somali culture, or gender-bashing, or hate the somali guyz.

Hello, where is the Freedom of opinion and expression !!!!!!

Iam a Leo-Lady, Iam a generous and easy-going person
:D
:

How about having a treaty, let's enjoy some peace. Respect and don't under-estimate the Somali girls, the Somali girls will respect you.

d'accord?? [/QB]

Classique,

Abaayo, there is no need to get all bend out of shape. I was neither commending nor condemning the guys. If you read closely at what I wrote, you'll notice that we're both basically saying the same thing (in my opinion at least). I'm not really a big fan of the "childish game" we love to play...Somali men are this, and Somali women are that. I jiid ama aan ku jiido, gacmo daalis lee waaye, don't you think.

I've seen the female bashing topics, and I believe inaay kuwo caqli lixsaac ah qoraan..Because there is no way uu nin rag ah waxaas gabdhaha walaaliis ah ula qalmi lahaa inuu ku dhaho.

"How about having a treaty, let's enjoy some peace. Respect and don't under-estimate the Somali girls, the Somali girls will respect you".

I totally agree with you on this one.

Oh, here we go again.

From QQ:

i am not saying somali men are perfect. but u should take easy on the brothers who sit on coffe shops. u sould consider that these men that u see sitting on coffee shops were engineers, doctors, pilots, senators in their country. but the country got destroyed and came here to live as immigrants, who probably have to work either in taxi caps. or own xawaalad, or xalaal meat place. u should know they are going through things. it is not fair that u judge some ppl, who have more knowledge than u like that. u should consider everything then be harsh on them. yes there some lazy bumps who don't wanna do anything. but every culture has those ones.

That is not a *censored* excuse. They are going through "things"? What things?? Please, I beg of you, inform me! Could it be they are too lazy to go and find a job? Could it be they are too inflated with their own importance to take a look at their children? Could it be that they dont give a d@mn about those children (who they can't stop bringing into the world) to show them a better way? To show them hard work, which will enable those children to become doctors, etc?

And if they held such great jobs and were so educated, why on EARTH did that war start? WHY-OH-WHY do they still hold onto their useless tribal views that actually KILLED our culture, our TRUE culture?

I dont understand why some here choose to pull the wool over their eyes. Choose to glorify everything. The reason why some sisters bash somali men is because THEY WONT ADMIT THEIR MISTAKES!!! Other races might, but soomalida? Oh, no, they're bleeding perfect!

I'm going to watch Location Location Location on C4...thinking of moving...you see....

*wanders off*

Tuujiye   

OOOOOOOOOoooooooookkkkkkkEEEEEEeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

I dhageysta yaah!! Specialy Gabdhihiina Yaryar oo afcarabiga iyo dabeecad xumada meel kaste la joogo. Speak for your self because in my oppinion, you guys are too young to understand about culture and the importants of staying with your own kind. I don't know why some brothers in here are feeling sorry for you guys but for me I realy don't give F of what you guys do with your lives when it comes to Dooq.

Remember their is no profect culture or profect people in this world.

Qa'Qac sxb hala hadlin qof aan ku fahmeyn.

PS. remember is only few of you in here that have this mentality of all somali man are bad thing. Do you guys know why y'all think the same? I don't know eather but I think your ages has lot to do with it.

I love my somali woman if she is bad or good because she will always be part of me and why because she is my people. Remember to be respected in this world you have to respect your self and your people. Specialy your people in ISlam.

So ids grow up because ciyaal baa tihiin. Is jiid jiidkaana joojiya.

wareer badanaa!!!

Salma   

^^^^^ People in my dictionary are four types:-

1- People I respect, I like and I deal with'em

2- People I respect but I don't deal witht them (4 some reasons).

3- People I deal with (wenever required !!)but I don't respect them

4- People I don't respect and I dont deal with them @ All (Al labeeebo bel esharate yafhamo)

People reply to each others in SOL but without mentioning their origins or where they are living in? but it seems some people are different, they CAN'T LIVE without mentioning carabaha or af carabiga :confused:

I thought we are all Somali Nomads in SOL and it's not important where we are coming from or living in or what language we are using?

Besides when you wanna criticize someone's mind or attitude, you have to criticize his/her mind ONLY and not his/her language, nationality or origin.

Peace !!