maakhiri1

Urgent Public Notice

For almost 12 years, this midget has shaped the politics of South Somalia. He has been the Malcolm in the middle in every dispute and the deal maker in every agreement from Col. Yey's day til about few months ago. 

You have to salute the man. Gaal dil, gartiina sii. Taariikhda baal dahab ah ayu uga galay Ethiopia. 

6 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

For almost 12 years, this midget has shaped the politics of South Somalia. He has been the Malcolm in the middle in every dispute and the deal maker in every agreement from Col. Yey's day til about few months ago. 

You have to salute the man. Gaal dil, gartiina sii. Taariikhda baal dahab ah ayu uga galay Ethiopia. 

very true, the most shocking part is when he was seen negotiating between different clans who were fighting, and they would listen to him.  

Maakhiri why wouldn't  They listen to him he is neutral in every tribal conflict ileen qabiilada somalida Makala jecla one thing though he might have left igad but I think the Ethiopian govt will still use him

15 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Maakhiri why wouldn't  They listen to him he is neutral in every tribal conflict ileen qabiilada somalida Makala jecla one thing though he might have left igad but I think the Ethiopian govt will still use him

really. u reckon he would solve Dararweyne conflict? Somalis need to reconcile themselves, they don't need Ethiopian spy to tell them the right thing.

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

Finally, this thief is on the run,last known location, SOUTH SUDAN heading to Europe via Libya.

lol

Is he skipping Sudan? I think you are aware Sudan is making good money from EU and doing little to stop migrants for show and tell.

Maakhiri I think daraeweyne is in Somaliland I don't somalilanders need foreigners to make peace between them.  There Is allot of self worth and honer among Somalilanders to call uppon foreigners to mediate between them.  That where somalilanders fundamentally differ from koonfurians.  Koonfurians have no problem with Keith kenyans Ethiopians ugandans burundians making peace between them.  Damiirki sumcadi baa kaa dhimatay iyaga

• Like 1

Mooge   

niyoow IGAD iyadaa awalaba Gen Gebra keentay, iyadana isticmalaysay inuso jaajuuso. they are playing games niyoow.

he will be replaced by Oromo spy.

• Like 1

Duufaan   

The Oromo spy are not that good now. It will take them for many years. He must working with boys too.  Otherwise spying somalis will not be a crime. 

9 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

lol

Is he skipping Sudan? I think you are aware Sudan is making good money from EU and doing little to stop migrants for show and tell.

Oo, are you not worried ? it is happening and your boss Abdi illey is next to be fired!

4 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Oo, are you not worried ? it is happening and your boss Abdi illey is next to be fired!

The last thing the Oromo want is Somali issue. The last thing Americans want is also Somali issue in Ethiopia.Kililka is actually the one unit that has the capacity to bring the tent down even with UAE/SAUDI..pillars and posts.

Ghelleh needs to tell his folks in Ethiopia to be careful and not be tools for the Oromo. The Oromo do things for themselves first so you are only a spectator and when they know you don't have unity, you are even lower spectator.