Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Who Got The Best Avator

shyhem   

Ofcourse me,How come ya'll hate me like this.My avator is me,i mean thats real me, which in plain langauge means its my passport sized picture.........meeeeen check it again don't be blinded brother ain't criminal minded.Vote for me,i can atleast provide tap water to the village u'r grandfather was born.

Senora   

^^^LOL^^^^

There are a lot of interesting avators around here....especially Section6ers..( how do you guys do that??...i think i need to purchase those Dummy books How to make your avator more interesting, for Dummies)

oh and i cant forget Rudy's little cutie with the booty :D

Batuulo   

Originally posted by MIZZ-UNIQUE:

I VOTE FOR BATUULO HER AVATOR AND HER NAME ARE PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER..
icon_razz.gif

MIZZ-UNIQUE: tnxxxxxxxx dear ..Mix N' Match ;) !

Who Else vote me :cool:

OG Moti   

Batuulo i know tht lady i think she has a business in hargeysa a cafe maybe, she is so pretty, i wish if i could meet her and discuss business with her... looool she should be inspration to all somali females to acheive more and more since men seem to like taxi driving and eating Qaad more than anything else... viva somali women .. only if they stop madax adeega... loool peace

Dhimbil   

I vote for Batuulo too lol

so batuule how is business in hargaisa? since og mati says you have a booming business.

nafta   

ZULU damm bro, the whole point of this topic is that OTHER ppl vot for U...maybe if u just sat back then u might have sum votes know what i'm saying, but now ur just all up in our....NAAAAAAH i aint gonna finish that, scared of what might happen :D

Much love to u bro and u got my vote!!( dangg check that face out...big enuff to hold my plate!! :D:Dicon_razz.gif )