maakhiri1

Puntland: Massive corruption

He is the one who took all the money. He is on the run now. Puntland issued a warrant for his arrest. He already left the country. 

Image result for Barkhadle Aadan Muuse

27 minutes ago, Dahireeto said:

He is the one who took all the money. He is on the run now. Puntland issued a warrant for his arrest. He already left the country. 

Image result for Barkhadle Aadan Muuse

so you believe one side of the story, ask yourself why was this guy fired after he made.the allegation and resigned?I don't believe he is innocent and that goes for this admin. 

I would run an independent investigation on this.minister, but how can you? where it goes all the way to the top.

Tallaabo   

Who is lying and who is telling the truth? In my opinion the Federal government should be used as an independent agency to investigate and get to the bottom of this issue. 

• Like 1

I think this is the first instance of a corrupt official being caught and put on blast in Somalia. I believe  it’s a good first start and more needs to be done to oversee and manage judiciously any funds belonging to the people.

For starters, all money transactions must have an electronic paper trail, with the use of large sums of Cash minimized within the government. 

Also the implementation of a biometric system to keep track of all individuals dealing with and withdrawing monies from government accounts would be an added security precaution. But then again, these sorts of reforms can only be implemented by a government who takes the fight against petty corruption seriously in the first place.

I like NOT the politics of corruption around the world.

No body will explain the details for education. No body will put a new system to prevent next corruption.

Somebody's name is run to the ground and every one is hero anti corruption NOT, but anti somebody corrupt.

The current government in Ukraine is more corrupt than the one overthrown for corruption. lol Because the war was hijacked and became anti corrupts of Russian Ethnic and not anti corruption the culture, the system...etc.

Mooge   

corruption is being eradicated in Puntland. case by case. this guys is from powerful clan in mudug and he is being chased like a dog. in Somaliland, the 30 million dollar for the Hargeisa water project is gone with nothing to show for and the men who ate the money are roaming in Hargeisa. nobody can touch them because they are from powerful clans. lool.

that is difference between Puntland and Somaliland. 

Samafal   

How is this massive corruption when it involves one rogue officer that is on the run. The guy falsified Dagabshiil statements and this has been confirmed by Dahabshiil. The minster is well respected.

Tallaabo   
2 hours ago, Mooge said:

corruption is being eradicated in Puntland. case by case. this guys is from powerful clan in mudug and he is being chased like a dog. in Somaliland, the 30 million dollar for the Hargeisa water project is gone with nothing to show for and the men who ate the money are roaming in Hargeisa. nobody can touch them because they are from powerful clans. lool.

that is difference between Puntland and Somaliland. 

Sad but true. 

I always wonder how does one go from being honest person to being a thief. I am sure most of these people were not corrupt when they assume these positions. How do you rationalize stealing public funds?