Sign in to follow this  
JANADE

global peace unity event

JANADE   

assalamu alaikum bros & sisters

is anyone attending the GPU event being held next weekend at the excel centre? i couldn't find any threads on this event so i though i'll ask. i did not attend last year but inshallah i will try to go this yr.

heres a link to the organisers website

http://www.theglobalunity.com/

Sophist   

Cynical you should! it would be a blast-- all my Muslim mates (other than somalis) are going. If you decide to go, go with a mate or relative.

NGONGE   

The Mrs is planning to take my little ones there; purely for the kids’ activities I’m told. I’m not that fond of crowded places (not after having to take the Central Line each morning), so I’m very likely to give it a miss. Unless of course, like with the Central Line, I’m forced to go there!

Paragon   

Hmm, Sophist, got you tickets then :D . Since you live right at Canary wharf. Happen to know the organizers, some atleast.

[edit]

nafta   

The whole family is hauling its *** over there. I hope the nasheed bands don't dissapoint since we have a three young 'uns to contend. I suspect an onset of some groupie love already.

Go on then, let's see what it'll be like.