Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Bosaaso Pictures!!

sudanes   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Wow, those are amazing I really enjoyed them.

Thanks for sharing

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE NO DIGNITY AND GOVERNMENT..OUTSIDE PEOPLE CAN PORTAY SOMALIA AS NOTHING BUT STARVIG..WE NEED FIRST GOVERNEMT AND QARANIMO BEFORE WE EXPECT THE OUTSIDERS PUTIING NICE PICTURES OF SOMALIA FOR US.

WE HAVE TO DO OUR SELVIES..IE OUR GOVERMENT SHOULD PROUDLY SHOW WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT HIS PEOPLE...PROBLEM WE HAVE NO REPRESENTATIVE !!!!!SCARY RIGHT..I BET NON OF YOU THINK ABOUT IT

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

Absolutly beautiful. Insha'allah ima go back home soon.

Hey did u take these pictures yourself. I know one of the guys in the pictures, lol. He's reer Melbourne and I know him very well. I was like is dat :eek: He does alot of work with this organisation that I've helped out with called Children First foundation which involves bring kids who need life saving surgery from war torn countries.

wasalaam

Saalixa   

I dont know about you guys

Whats with the making of a picture just for a chnadlier? I found that funny, i have one looking like that in me living room , i think i know what it looks like...i want to see soemthig unique to Bosaaso

Lakiin the setting is soooo beautiful, esp the boats i wish i was in one of them so i could go cruising around Xeebta of whole of africa.

Thanx Modesty

Modesty   

No I didn't take these pictures, but I'll get alot of pictures, insha'Allah this summer, I can't waittttttttttttt!! I'm so excitedddddd!