Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Bosaaso Pictures!!

Tahliil   

Wow! Not sure if these are real or not...I mean the pictures look nothing like a third world country; plus the green grass; the marbles and the lights; specially the green lawn of the presidential compound seems to be at odds with what I was told about the Eastern plains; Desert and barren; Anyhow, beautiful landscape; beautiful objects; and most of all beautiful people; I enjoyed it; thnx

Modesty   

Tahlil, yep! IT's somalia...Boosaso specifically. I'm so happy that Somalis have taken teh initiative of building their country without Government!!

Abwaan   

Beautiful pictures indeed. Based on my poor knowledge on the temperature of that part of the country, I wonder whether some of the fruit plants such as the banana and are real.

Pucca   

somalia back in the day or somalia now? i'd have to see it myself to believe and inshallah i will this july.

JASMIINE   

i have tears in my eye, i am so proud of how somalia is rebuilding.

the other day i was having an argument w/ my Jamacian friend that was making fun of Somalia 'cos she typed it Somalia in googles and all she got we're starving children and dying women. Wonder why only the most horrible pics made it to the internet?

i put her in her place of course using pics from SOL ;) As if Jamaica is any better :confused: , but they did have better pics on the net.