Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

GOT Q ABOUT THE GUYS WEARING PINK..

a guy wearing pink?....hell no, please, that makes me wanna puke, i dont care what shade its in or how small it is, pink on a guy instantly spells out gay, its a such a girlie colour -- i wouldnt be caught dead in it.

pink on a guy = uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf!

why u guys tryna weaken our musculine somalimen?....

clasique, so well put, them guys that work out all day at the gym, then wear a t-shirt 10sizes too small....akhaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

tight trousers,,,,,iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish!

Just for the Record i have never worn anythin Pink.

Execpt for an embarrasing Episode when i first arrived here so many years ago. It was bitterly cold and me (aged 9 then) and my brother had just started school and the only decent jackets that my Parents found were Pink puffer jackets the horro redface.gif

Sophist   

Pink= Soft! So bloody what?

Why would I be surprised! This thread oozes with men and women hostages of some abstract societal conceptual tosh. You see, I like pink; I wear it and wore it couple years ago without knowing these above named men. Trust me, one have to be extremely free-spirited in order to enjoy life---- and those who know me would concur I am as macho as they come.

It is all about self-assurance and what tickles your fancy.

Salma   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Pink= Soft! So bloody what?

Why would I be surprised! This thread oozes with men and women hostages of some abstract societal conceptual tosh. You see, I like pink; I wear it and wore it couple years ago without knowing these above named men. Trust me, one have to be extremely free-spirited in order to enjoy life---- and those who know me would concur I am as macho as they come.

It is all about self-assurance and what tickles your fancy.

The topic author just gave her opinion about the Pink Pantherz around her and da rest of the guyz/galz are doing da same. We are just giving opinions Signore Sophist,bs at the end:

kul waxid ha labisto cla keeeef keeefu :D

Cool Off Mr.Macho Macho Man smile.gif

mexes....miskiiin.....lol thats a classic story, least u dont wear it now...

sophist,,,,u wear it with pride....u go ahead..and stick by pink! pink power!!!!

***cries at the thought of a somali guy in pink***

Fever wrote:

Gabartaan fiiri!!!!

you think comron iyo R.kelly in laga yaqaan Xamar or baadiyaha..If you go to some jungle in Africa, you will see some men wearing pink.

You would be surprised waxa laga yaqaano Xamar and baadiyaha. how do you know what's in the jungle of africa, ooh wait...don't tell me, you are part of the masai or some other kukunua tribe...

I never said I have issues with men who wear pink, I just said, some of you so called straight men, wouldn't dare go out in public with a "sissy" colors, such as pink couple of yrs back....but now that U saw straight "black men" wearing brighty colors, including pink on national t.v, just gave you the confidence booster you needed.

My other issue is that pink or any other bright color isn't for some men. You just have to take one hard look at your mirror when you leave out of the house in the morning, thats all.(just as some colors aren't for certain women)

pink is a normal color in every wear alse in the world. Only the west and its westernized world have this Idea of boys wearing blue and girls wearing pink...

Only you have that idea of "boys in blue" & "girls in pink", because you are living in the jungle of africa, remember fever???

Do you know in Somali or in Africa, Men hold hands? and in the arab world they kiss each other from the mouth (which I believe is siiiiiiiiiiick)

No, I didn't know any of the above, I was born yesterday you know???

HAlf of the time, I don't think you realize what you are writing fever....It isn't about all arabs and africans who show affection, so do most of europeans, and even part of asia...but that isn't the discussion here, is it fever???

but holding hands was a normal thing in Somalia because we didn't have sick people. we have only came to know that they excisted when we have came to this part of the world.

You are right about that, but how do you know that somalia didn't have "SICK PPLE", just because I've heard about these so called "sick pple" as you referred to them few yrs ago, that doesn't mean they didn't exist in our country, and for you to come out and pretend you know everything about somali just makes you seem ridiculous.

Has anyone ever told you that you have a mouth that runs all the way through the new jersey pipe line.....???(I highly doubt it, they are probably too busy ignoring you)

Ariadne   

I think there's something to be said about a man who can wear pink.

He is either over masculine or over feminine.

Look at the thugs that can get away with pink (over masculine men) and look at the flamboyant effeminate men who can wear pink (over feminine men...not necesssarily meaning they are gay). So its only two extremes of men who can get away with it.

Juxa   

and the saga cont...

pink is not bad colour but its not unisex either.

mostly its girlie girl colour but as fashionable as we would like to be. sometimes pink is hot.

baby pink, as a tie mixed with nicely cut grey suit. not bad

J11. 2morow, oxford circus, be there, AS will be there too. shoppingggggggggggggggggg

Waryaa Whats up...No Grown man should wear pink...Real man dont wear pink...next time you about to get some... see what color that inside is... that will show you that pink is for Xaliimo's.

OG_Girl   

Feebaro, or whatever your nick is Arabs don't kiss from mouth they just touch each other's nose but as out sider you think they kiss from mouth....

Think before you open your mouth masta :mad:

Oooh about the topic: for me white dashdasha or khamees for guy and black abayah for ladies :cool:

Salam

Tuujiye   

By:OG-Girl

Feebaro, or whatever your nick is Arabs don't kiss from mouth they just each other's nose but as out sider yoiu think they kiss from mouth....

Think before you open your mouth masta

Soo yooooooooong buuuuuut sooooooo eeeeengariiii!!!

OG..How could I let a man to kiss my nose? subxanalaah...Thats too much. I can't let a man to even get close to any were on my face. They kiss from the nose kulahaa what next? the mouth, then what..............MACBUUDKIYOO......iga tag

wareer badanaa!!

A7LA-SHU   

don't we got too many pink lovers hehehhe.. that is aight folks. but seriously as some of u said. some guys can pull that pink ish for reals.. i just saw one the other day and i was like not bad hehehe.. but still.... it has nothing to do with guys alone wallahi. i think some ladies just wear pink coz is in style but wallahi they look lord knows what...... not hating again but being honest.. i myself don't think i would be able to pull that pink and im a lady.... :Dicon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Dat_Boi_Gotti:

Waryaa Whats up...No Grown man should wear pink...Real man dont wear pink...next time you about to get some... see what color that inside is... that will show you that pink is for Xaliimo's.

What is this obsession with women's private parts? Do we have to keep reading this nonsense?

N.O.R.F   

Its only a colour, those who automatically think its a girls colour or gay colour are just shortsighted and insecure. They probably wear items that are worn by 90% of others, which doesnt make them 'unique' but followers! :rolleyes: