Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

GOT Q ABOUT THE GUYS WEARING PINK..

A7LA-SHU   

AIGHT SO I HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHING TV OR KEEPIN UP WITH THE FASHION WORLD. BUT SINCE WHEN DO GUYS START WEARING PINK? AND PLEASE DON'T TELL ME PINK IS FOR PIMPS.. THAT IS THE ANSWER I GOT TODAY AND I WAS LIKE COME AGAIN............ SOMEONE FILL ME IN WITH THE FASHION WORLD.. COZ AIN'T CUTE SEEING SOME SOMALIAN DUDE HERE WEARING PINK ALL PINK THIS AND DAT.... EWWWWWW.... :eek: :mad: :(

Tuujiye   

Who said Pink is for only woman?

Where did the mentality came from that woman is pink, and men is blue?

Why can't a man wear pink?

you should have answered all of these qoustions before you asked this question.

wareer badanaa!!

Pacifist   

Any man who wears pink has definately confidence.

Doesn't mean that they are not straight but they wear it wit style.

Especially rugged jeans, guess belt and a pink shirt.

Girl get with the program ;)

i've been a pink lover ever since i could remember...an as for guys wearing pink...i 2nd the confidence answer...i've always liked my guys 2 wear pink..i think itz a calm and cashual color...soothes the nerves...heard this one story that football team actually painted the other team's locker room pink so that they wouldn't be hyped up for the game and as a result (the validity of the story is in question..lol) the team wit da pink locker room lost... :D:D ...soothin' ey..

Pucca   

it all depends on the shade of pink the guy is wearin...if he's wearin a dull pink colored shirt that aint a prob...now say he wore a petal pink shirt (really nice pink...reminds u of flower petals or cotton candy) then the guy aint straight...he's crossed the border line! some shades (not colors) should just not be worn by men, its an unwritten rule.

"blue is for boys and pink is for girls" those were Miss Smith's words back in junior K.

ta ta

I highly doubt that these same boys who responded to you magnoona-G, would have had the nerve to even consider wearing pink(whether it be fair pink or darker pink shade)2-3yrs ago. Whether you are from eastafrica/west/south/north, or even afro-americans, non of you would even think twice about such things, and just because camron came with the pink jersey/r.kelly, and camron later added to pink shades, shoes, and so forth so forth, just because he did it infront of millions of youth, it has become a fashion, like the nba caps, or back in mid 90s when big boi of outkast started to wear retro baseball jerseys on videos...(we had our period of time when folks were wearing baseball jerseys) then we had the football jersey era, and then we had the basketball jersey era(That already existed) but the retro b-ball jerseys were added to the mix, and all of a sudden throwback jerseys became a fashion sense...then all of a sudden every little boy/girl is wearing an nba cap, and some of them aren't even familiar with the team they are wearing, its the colors they are into...or this and that wore it on a video...and NOW.....(even though I got a little carried away on the subject) we are on the pink era, pink shirts, t-shirts, pink shoes, alegators as well....(the pimp colors are back) only because this is the season of colors, I, myself was never fond of pink(even though I own two items that have fair pink color, shoes and a skirt...gifts from my sis, she got it just to piss me off...).

There is very different shades of pink's out there and men, whether they be macho type or sensitive are all wearing it because they saw so and so wearing it on t.v...(c'mon now, don't front, you know u were ashamed to wear anything but gray, black and white, you know thats the truth, dont start an argument with me about this, believe me, do not start..becuz if u do, then the truth is hurting you)

PS: not every man can pull certain colors, especially pink, and no, some of those skinny boys have no business wearing pink shirts, even though they are pretty fair colors and hardly can one notice its pink, its still pink and colors are for folks who can carry it, whether u are wearing green skirt, white top and yellow look alike manolo, not every chick can pull that off, the same way certain men need to stay off those colors, and those stripe shirts are killing my eyes, I mean, JAY-Z moved on, nick cannon moved on, they no longer wear stripe shirts, that was last fall, not this summer, its too damn hot and I still see farax's wearing it, and there is 3-4 of them together, all wearing the same style, different colors, how ridiculous is that???

A7LA-SHU   

okay okay i got the point some ladies like their guys to wear pink that is aight by me. and i ain't hating but i haven't seen no dude wearin any pink ish two months ago. and now i see million of them walkin around. im kinda like :eek: .. and someone clear out the whole pink is for pimps.. where did that came from?

mizz. Hasna.. i think that dude could use ur whole guess belt and rugged jeans coz that isn't what he was wearing it with hehehe.. :D;)

LayZieGirl so some famous dudes came out with the pink nowadays.. see i knew something was up.. just not wearing it coz it can be for guys too.. thanks girl.. :D

Tuujiye   

I highly doubt that these same boys who responded to you magnoona-G, would have had the nerve to even consider wearing pink(whether it be fair pink or darker pink shade)2-3yrs ago. Whether you are from eastafrica/west/south/north, or even afro-americans, non of you would even think twice about such things, and just because camron came with the pink jersey/r.kelly, and camron later added to pink shades, shoes, and so forth so forth, just because he did it infront of millions of youth, it has become a fashion

Gabartaan fiiri!!!!

you think comron iyo R.kelly in laga yaqaan Xamar or baadiyaha..If you go to some jungle in Africa, you will see some men wearing pink.

pink is a normal color in every wear alse in the world. Only the west and its westernized world have this Idea of boys wearing blue and girls wearing pink...

Do you know in Somali or in Africa, Men hold hands? and in the arab world they kiss each other from the mouth (which I believe is siiiiiiiiiiick) but holding hands was a normal thing in Somalia because we didn't have sick people. we have only came to know that they excisted when we have came to this part of the world.

So pink is just a collor nothing more..

please stop thinking like fallowers and think beyond.

wareer badanaa!!!

Why ya'll arguing about this...let them wear pink. I don't like it...but don't bring up the "pink is for girls 'n blue is for boys"...because I happpen to like wearing blue tops. Why is that any difference? But guys don't go all out...from head to toe in pink..like that fool Camron??

Originally posted by Northerner:

Wearing a pink shirt with red tie

^ Tres chic!

I dont like pink myself, but I do think it suits some guys perfectly. Usually depends on the shade, the wearer's complexion and the style its worn in.

For example:

My father has several grey suits..which he used to wear with boring-coloured shirts and ties...until I appointed myself as his fashion advisor. A few pinkish shirts, some silvery-pinkish ties and Bob's your uncle! Now, I do admit, it took some hard work on my part to persuade him to wear the shirts, but after a while even he could see how well the colours worked together and how fantastic he looked. :cool:

My advice to the anti-pink people: "Don't knock it till you try it". ;)