Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

interracial marriages

Tuujiye   

^^^ Naasir, lectureka jooji! meeshaan biribaati miyaa? war gabdhahaan runta usheeg ninyahoo!!! :mad: :mad:

Any other man but carab!......wiil somali ah ayee ku nacaayaan qabiilkiisa ayee rabaan in aan ka aqbalno in ee noo keenaan carab dhabarka timo kuleh!

Nuune sheekooyinkaan in aan kaa wada qufay aan u qabay saaxiiboo ee xageed maad kasoo dal dashaa? beynaka cuudu bilaah!

Shabeel, A muslim woman can not have a non Muslim brother for a husband...Thats it.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

:eek: :eek: At the views on this thread. So much for educated forward thinking people. All cave men ba so baxey. Somali women have been called, grapes, cream, cattle, iyo many other things. :eek:

Yes but you don't mind having a go at Arabs, dear. Come and frolic in the mud with us ya kudaafa. :D

Seems like your shock was not general. It was only specific to the way some of us view women (not other nationalities). Physician, heal thy self.

I would just like to add that Arabs come in every shape, size and cultural slant. For instance, a southern Yemeni (man or woman) would understand and follow 99% of Somali culture (from the dirac to the muqmad/odkac). A Yemeni from the North will understand less (one from Hadramout on the other hand, is practically Somali). Likewise, a Saudi from Riyadh will struggle to keep up with 50% of Somali practices (though one from Jeddah will easily fit in). Egyptians in the cities are hardly ever controlling or fussed whilst rural Egyptians are traditional and strict (though a Somali might probably get on with the rural ones culturally and the city ones socially). The Lebanese, Syrians and Plastinains would get totally confused with Somali culture but the beduin Jordanians will try to challenge you on your dhaqan and boast to you about their great grandfather who owned a million camels and wrote poetry about some pretty woman that lived meel cidlaa.

Carabs are a whole civilasation, it's a machine that has many parts. Idinko na musbaaar yar bad ka dhigteen. Badow bila qalin waaxid.

NASSIR   

Lol@Tuujiye, horaa Somaali u tiri sir naagood lagama sal gaaro. Marka inagaba daaya duulkaan. Hadaad sii raadisid ama deristid dhibkooda heesaha reer xamarka lee dhageeso saxiboow :D . Ar maxaa kuwaas inkaar haysato. Calaacalka Habiib Sharaabi ka baxaayo ma aragtey horta? Lol

Nimanyahoo dhulkii hala aado oo hablaha xaga hala asturo, at least to be save from the bad records that jail time brings just in case. (Riwayadii Qabyo).

Tii halkaan raacda caddaan ama madowga mareykanka ama Jamaican raasto badan iyadee jirtaa.

Juxa   

marrying a SOMALI man should come with hazard warning runtii

yar ama weyn they have same view (reer miyi wala reer magaal sheeganaya 40 shahaado) and eventhough they claim to respect THEIR women, we are nothing but something they exercise ownership over.

to my dear sisters, marrying our kin (men) is a sacrifice, our mothers and their mothers made it and may allah guide you if you wish to follow their footsteps.

obviously the only good thing to come out of it waa caruur dhafooro-weyn (the forehead gene) khalaas.

good marriage waa nasiib, hard work and requires alot of patience regardless meeshu ninka kayimid.

now lets see what marrying our men got us last 20 years.

if you are in canada, he takes you to alberta qabowgeeda to save some $$$$$

in UK, you have to have 10 kids to break even or make some profit from ceyr system.

if you are in somalia, xabad iyo khaxar aduunbuu kaa deyn la yahay.

if you are in carabaha hoogtay oo ba'day, the little he makes from BUSINESS man-nimada 3 kale buu ku guursan

ps: there are some exceptions of course :D

ma sii wadaaaaaaaaaaa

Ibtisam   

Ngonge you know I am only kidding about the Arab thing. I am on equal grounds about all men, they are essential all the same, just different looks and personality, race hardly matters to me.

Nassir I was waiting to see how long it took for the old Somali men phobia of girls running away with madowga mareykanka ama Jamaican raasto to be mentioned. That train is never late. :rolleyes:

N.O.R.F   

^I gave you an open goal and you miss like that?

Ng was having a go at you for having a go at Arabs but then tells us Iraqi culture has very little similarity with Somali culture (Safa's friend wants to marry an Iraqi). That was your que :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^^North lol, if you want to fight with your soodog, ha igu taaba duuman. Plus, he did not say they are bad, just different and different can be good sometimes.

Chimera   

Unbelievable, what a boohooshit compilation of posts. Like i said before(different topic), all of this is just an extension of the ''Battle of the Sexes''.

N.O.R.F   

Maxaa af soomaaligii la googooyey :D

Waa tahay Ibti. He has been having at go at you in just about every other topic. Waxan is idhi ku caawi then you throw it back in my face.

Ngonge, ha ka nixin.

Faheema.   

Seriously people 11 pages? :rolleyes: :confused:

Originally posted by Mr Prince:

Unbelievable, what a boohooshit compilation of posts. Like i said before(different topic), all of this is just an extension of the ''Battle of the Sexes''.

Couldn't agree more.

Where do they get the idea that somali men arent controlling? i know a lot of somali men who dont allow their wives xitaa iney guriga ka baxdo. so, does this generalisation still apply to them?

ALLAMAGAN

what makes you think somali women are more "qaali" than lets say arab women or white women?

war ninyahow candhuuftaa dhib u liq,it is 2010 and people marry who ever they wish.Aniga xitaa would never mind marrying non-somali lady as long as i am free from haliimo`s baggage and her attitude.

You are painting all IR marriages as "doomed ones" which is not true in most cases.