Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

interracial marriages

Tuujiye   

Ngonge, gabaygaan kistoo cusbo iyo filfil uu u baahan yahay... raah beel... war gabay fadhi ku dirir ah ayaa loo baahan yahay...

lol@ we protect our cattle lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

nuune,

Dumarka don't matter ninyaho. Ama carab ha noqdaan ama Somali. Hadii aad ciraaqiyaad guursatid, dee waxa la odhan doona "waa geesi ciraaq weeraray o xabbad ka dhacay". Lakin anago miyaan ogalaan karna ino ciraaqi xabbad naga dhaco? Xaashaa.. :D

Say it with me: Raaaaah!

Juxa   

SAFA, dear future marwa, blessed tried to tell you runta but somehow her wisdom dadka wey dhinac martay

LOVE does not come AFTER marriage, ACCEPTANCE COMES AFTER marriage

magaratay huuno, if one is lucky she will accept the shortcoming of her husband, provided that he has other good qualities, and that my dear is a happy marriage

ps: your friend is allowed to marry whoever she wishes to, ilaahow jini uu ahaadaa provided her parents are agreeable to the idea, be supportive friend, no one marries dhaqan/culture, you marry a person.

Haatu   

Don't go there Sherban.

I agree with Che, Tuujiye, Ngonge & nuune, how dare they (foreigners) pick our grapes. :Dicon_razz.gif

Seriously though, if they are happy together and have the support of their parents, then what ever will be will be...

Haatu   

Sherban please spare us innocent SOLers all the cantarabaqash that'll come out of that thread. With Layzie, Ailamos & Tuujiye around, it's gonna turn into a huge argument.

Anywayz, I tried warning you.

Originally posted by Juxa:

LOVE does not come AFTER marriage, ACCEPTANCE COMES AFTER marriage

She should hold sessions for the young ones-spoken like true pragmatist :D

Haatu...Have you even read what I wrote.

LoooL@shabeel

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

War waxaan oo kale markaan maqlo ama aqriyo, dhiiga ayaaba igu kaca! duli ala idin bad!!! ala necbiyaa bajaqyaasheena caqliga yar!!! hah!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Waryaa,it is 2010 ninyahow,Somali men and women marry other races marka i dont see anything wrong with it.

Naa hooy ka joog dheh bal inta Allamagan ka gaarsii. Almost 97% of arab somali marriages end up in divorce iyo alla hoogayeey iyo maxaa i waalay too late. We are not compatible, thats it! Somalis are culturally liberal and open minded whereas with arabs as well as pakistanis everything is pushed to the extreme. What kinda union is it when the girl cant even think of inviting her owm brother to her home without the hubby giving the green light first.