Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

interracial marriages

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ Che. Don't scare her, and I was being nice, you know mine was trained long ago (went to special school), he even let me roam around india alone for 6weeks. Trust everytime wax la ii didio I cry "damn you, a Somali man will let me do that" then he feels guilty and gives in. Emotional blackmail, works everytime, all the time.

Loool no he has not, I just aint seen enough Somalis lately, moving around too much.

Aaliyyah   

lol ibti bangali iyo hindi wa isku kay mid...so if hes control freak maxa wali ku ag dhigey mid somali ah oo dhagta jiidjiidid maad iska raadsatid oo marba bac madow aad banaanka u dhigtid icon_razz.gif

and no this is not about me if it was me I would say it...I have no need to down play it...

But calaf waa calaf and my friend seems to like this guy so inshallah I hope things work out for her..

Che lool@ welc to my side inay caadi aheen waan u jeeda af carabi waaye :D

salaam

Ibtisam   

Aaliya!!! lool, your friend Iraqi racadey ba you are wishing her well iyo duco and hoping things work out for her, anigan you are asking me to divorce my kusband and leave him after only 2yrs. Ma ka dacadab siadsu? :D:( Baal inyar oo duco iyo baraka aha xagan na so mareyi icon_razz.gif

^LooooL..you must be married different sort of Bengali.Ma sixirtey :D

Was going to Burco and miyi part of his training?

LooooL@let me loose in India. I'm sure he had spies nearby in case Ibti winks back at one of those "won't stop staring at you" Indian guys.

Aaliyyah   

lol you said he is control freak..so yes if that is the case you need to divorce him..naa cagahaga wax ka dayo...

and my friend's iraqi guy grew up here..he is not cultured.

so that is the difference lol..

haa wa iga daacad....duca iyo barako waxba kama taraso 2 years of marriage if you are calling him control freak icon_razz.gif

on the second thought your second last post you wrote how u manage to blackmail him so it seems you get by regardless of his controlling nature...

haye bal waan iskaga ducaynaya :D

Ibtisam   

^^No AAliya read what I wrote: I said *** from other cultures are more controlling, then I added it depends on what you work out together. We are cool, dont be hating on us girl, ducad keen :D

Che: Not that kind of sixirey, I guess I will start to see true colours in about 5yrs time, haada weeli he is playing the perfect kusband to the T icon_razz.gif

Lool no spies, it is all about trust, at times I forgot to call for few days, just so he can worry a little, it is good for the heart dhee. :D lol

P.s. AAliya tell the truth, you accept the Iraqi more than a Bengali. It is okay, I get it. :(

Aaliyyah   

^at time you forget to call him for days???...bal ilaahay waxbu na tusay your bangali husband ma Bangladesh buu daganyahay :D

lol naah girl I think everyone should be judged on individual basis. I must have misunderstood your post.so your man must be an exceptional mashallah. You lasted 2 years somaha marka inshallah you will last a life time..

laakin wa sheko laban waxaad bangali ku doratay..but thats a story for another day lol...

salaam

Ibtisam   

^^^ Girl caawa you are slow! lool I was talking to Che about when I went travelling in India (March- April)alone.

Now lets forget about me and talking about you; Maxaad so waada? icon_razz.gif

ibti-In the meantime, make sure you open your bank account as our Somali mothers-naa dahab hakuu gado nin la,iskuma haleyee.

LoooooL@few days not calling. Kaas Bengali ma,aha marka waa Soomaali tima jilicsan :D

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Dahab ha ku gado!! I buy my own stuff, lacag iyo dahab ciidan kam rabo. Loool @ Soomaali tima jilicsan

Aaliyyah   

ibti lool oh so u were talkin abt when u were in india ma bad girl I am multitasking here..

anigu runtii dalalka kale kuma dheereeyo. Haduu somali noqon wayena wuxu noqonaya nin cad oo soo muslimay..

hindida, indhayarta iyo carabti dhaqan adag bay haystaan..xita yagu haday haysan ehelkooda haysta....

imagine i married bangali dude like you..i can only imagine islaan bangali ah oo hoyadiis oo indhaha igu gubasa? bal horta kawaran dadkisa? how did u get by? wax noga taataabo?

salaam

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Loool @ Dahab ha ku gado!! I buy my own stuff, lacag iyo dahab ciidan kam rabo. Loool @ Soomaali tima jilicsan

Caku iyo modern woman as mom will say. In that case, make sure your money remains yours and yours only since you don't wanna blunder his.

Aaliyyah   

ibti if u married a somali dude you would have used his account and saved your money. Thats too bad hindi baad guursatay..err I mean bangali lol....

salaam

Ibtisam   

AAliya, loooooool Walahi you make me laugh, I sure missed you. Baal wlc back hoorta.

Secondly waxan ka taabto malhey, I need to write a book- I've been thinking this a while to be honest. I have so much to say about things. lol

You know beyond culture and colours we are all the same, just different personalities and attitudes.

As for your nin cad, I know one person on this site who will be soooooooo happy to read that :D

As for the money, Somali or not ciidan wax kama qaato, never have, I paid for my own things, dates, coffee, water everything. Wa saqjaanimo nin iis aga taag for his money redface.gif uuuf