Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Ayaan Hirsi TIME's among world's most influential

Sky   

lazygirl= I feel that the only reason why this individual brought the subject up is because he is envious of her success.

loool is this naag, wax waalan or what??? :D

ayaan the daanyeer with the bumper forehead is not worth my breath and spit.

Wiilo   

Open letter to Miss Ayan Hirsi

By Awes A. Osman

( fundamental reaction to any problem is not a solution but a catalyst to the problem)

I chose to address below message to you not because of any personal obsession about your private life but because your case is an example of any Somali rather third world citizens who are singled out from their folks because of their actions or thinking attitudes.

These individuals become different from the normal people in many ways. Their actions can be either negative or positive attitude depending on the outcome and how the recepients view it .

Y'all can read the entire open letter to Miss Ayan Hirsi...

http://www.somalicenter.com/2005/Apr/op/Awes_Osman.htm

Salaama Ka Dheh:.........

ayaan the daanyeer with the bumper forehead is not worth my breath and spit.

You calling me naag waalan, yet adiga aa isku dardarsoontay, waxa aad dhaheyso ma ogid..."talk about she aint worth my breath and spit", yet there u are still talking about her

Sky   

are u tryna tell me you actually admire or respect this daanyeer with the bumper forehead? bisinka iyo yaasiinka iyo aayadaha qur'aanka!

Wiilo   

waraada iska raaxaysta nooh, maxaa waxaan oo dhan u mareysiin. Qoftaan (Ayan Hirsi) wax ay Diinta Islaamka ah ka qaadayso majiraan, marka maxaad idinka hadal isugu tuurtuureysaan, come on y'all forget about it.

you know, dambi lee laga sii qaadaa haddii hadalka la wadwado nooh, iska ilooba yaaqee.

sAalamA kA DheH:...........

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

quote:

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Naag faa'ido maleh

Waryaa Nin Yaaban...Hadii aad yaa bantahay..Don't try it...Xaliimos are dear
smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

And to the Lazy Girl...She who dares and prefers anything that tastes anti-islamic.Let me say Thanks for your comments.But please give me some few minutes to put the TRUTH in your type..

Because you like arguing for anyone mentioned to be anti-islam, Because you previously shown some interest against the TRUTH OF ISLAM, because you want to involve muslims against anything anti-ISLAM..and because you seem ignorant also..

Please mention to us anything worth that AYAAN has done for this world..To show or be in a list doctored by Americans or Inserting one ignorant woman who is anti-islam and who doesn't know anything about ISLAM, someone who happens to be in problems as we are writing this thread, because she didn't express the correct TRUTH about ISLAM...do u Think there is need to go and argue about her..

If you are sure of what you are talking about,LazieGirl..Please continue with the following article about the MOST INFLUENTIAL MAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD...

In recent times, a book has been published in America titled "The 100," or the Top One Hundred, or the Greatest Hundred in History. A certain Michael H. Hart, described as a historian, mathematician and astronomer has written this novel book. He has searched history, seeking for men who had the greatest influence on mankind.In this book he gives us The hundred most influential men, including Asoka, Aristotle, Buddha, Confucius, Hitler, Plato, and Zoroaster. He does not give us a mere chart of the topmost "one

hundred"
from the point of view of their influence on people, but he evaluates the degree of their influence and rates them in order of their excellence from No. 1, through to No. 100.

He gives us his reasons for the placing of his candidates. We are not asked to agree with him, but we cannot help admire the man's research and honesty.

The most amazing thing about his selection is that he has put our Nabee-e-Kareem, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as No. 1, the first of his "100!" Thus confirming,unknowingly, God's Own testimony in His Final Revelation to the World:

The Holy Quraan aayah..

"MOST CERTAINLY, YOU HAVE

IN THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH 1

AN EXCELLENT PATTERN (OF BEHAVIOUR)"

Holy Quran 33:21

Question:What do we got to do with Akina George Bloody Bush and Condoleeza..Rice...And Ayaan..The list that was sexed up..?

I think Their prominence got to do with creating problems for muslim countries or against Terror(which means against ISLAM)..Or anything anti-Islam?...

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
Nothing else..

Wiilo   

war heedhe waxaas oo dhib ah ma waxaa keeyntay Ayan Hirsi, balaayoow, waraada innaga daaya dee waa sidee.....

sAalamA kA DheH:...........

Mafia   

Yes, I agree Ayaan Hirsi isn't a person worth debating. But, I'm quite amazed how Lazy girl sees Ayaan Hirsi has done a noble thing by insulting Islam and Prophet Muhammed(SCW)!

Ayaan Hirsi, I'm afraid to say, has set a model for those challenged Xalimos (mostly) who are prone to irrational and confused thoughts, incapable of seeing who they are, and frankly unpurposeful in anything. All thanks due to the "West" for creating and fostering this infection in the hearts of our baby-minded, confused sisters...

I hope this Lazy girl is one of those Oromo visitors to SomOn, not a real Somali.

Pujah   

Ayan hirsi....why waste time and energy discusing someone not even worth mentioning...puhleaz

Did anyone catch her interview....she couldn't couldn't look more lost.....macbuudkow :mad: