Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Ayaan Hirsi TIME's among world's most influential

Paragon   

I feel that the only reason why this individual brought the subject up is because he is envious of her success.

Lol@Lazy, so in your personal view she's successful and so the poster is obviously envious of that? If so I respect your personal view. But mind you, I've never conceived the thought that a Muslim would ever align 'blasphemy' with 'success'. Rather, I thought, blasphemy will be placed in the same shelf with 'disgust', and not a success of any kind of which one can be envious. smile.gif

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Naag faa'ido maleh

Waa runtaa, nimanka uun baa faa'ido leh. Gaar'ahaan markey isa sabaaxadeynayaan ey kuraasida isla dhacayaan. :Dicon_razz.gif

Bess.   

layzie.....dear, wateva list I choose to appear on is my prerogative, and the only thing u should be interested in are the lists that ur name will be on....as contradictory as ever.....on one article says one thing where as another says something else entirely.....how could u argue effectively ..... If u "flip-flopping"...all over the place....

u either admire the woman and assume anybody who isn't an avid as u r is jealous and envious or say what u mean...rather than attacking other oppinions....if u dont care about her.....then don't worry about wat we say about her.....capiche :rolleyes:

shyhem   

Phanta

sabaaxadeynayaan

It took me ages to read that word.Even then, i had no idea whether you're talking about bullets or wrestling.

Back to the topic,lets stop discussing issues related to this woman.She surely is one dumb woman that we don't really need.

Haddad   

Originally posted by besbaaso:

she is an indivitual and and does not represent the rest of the somali woman populus

This is baffling. Ayan Hersi isn't even a Somali national; how can it be implied she represents the rest of the somali woman populus?

J.Lee   

If you had read the previous posts then you'd know why she posted that! and also whether she is a Somali national or not depends on your definition of Who is and who isn't.

OG_Girl   

^^ Leave what for Allah to Allah. There is a God who defends his religion!.

I don't want to go and curse her! But hey how many of you at the age of 22 start over and get University degree and become some thing, regardless the way she chose to do it??. She is a very srtong woman.

May God shows her the right path. I am sure with Islam she would be stronger cause the one who is good is good when Allah show them the right path.

Salam

shyhem   

^^^^

I don't know where you're coming from but here in the old USA.We have something called credit check.Once you mess it up,that's about it.

Once you spill the milk,that's about it.And thats what Ayan Hirsi did.Hopefully she will see the truth,but that ain't gonna change how i see her.

Sincere   

We have something called credit check.

:D

Could she possibly be a victim of credit fraud, and her mind/sanity has been stolen?

Emerald   

I don't see why we have to make a big hoo-haa out of nothing, because that is exactly what this woman is in my opinion...NOTHING, she lost whatever basic humane attributes she had left when she made that revolting film, of her free will and knowingling disrespected and undeniably offended the muslim Ummah, for this I acknowledge that she will have to answer to Allah(swt) and Allah(swt) only, in hope I pray she repents and returns to the rightous path...now this would be something.

I don't see why we should we care the slightest if Hirsi made a so called top 100-list (apart from the fact that she is somali)...to be frank I don't give tupence what one person's ranking of her so-called influential capability is...

...sadly the truth and irony in this is that we do infact pay her a little too much attention :( . My guess is that there wouldn't even be a list in the first place if we were to refrain from discussing her doings in our everyday discussions/lives.

Haddad   

Originally posted by MsWord:

...whether she is a Somali national or not

Well, there's something called Somali national, another thing called ethnic Somali. Ayan Hersi, the first isn't, the later is.

OG_Girl   

I don't know where you're coming from but here in the old USA.We have something called credit check.Once you mess it up,that's about it.

Sorry, but I faill to understand what's to do with USA!! Allah forgives his creatures any time they back and ask for forgiveness! She got chance to back and ask forgiveness!. Who you are to say once you mess it up that is about it??!!! Are you telling me that you never did any mistake in your life, whatever big or small??!!We all siners and Allah forgives who is sincere!!

Salam

Pujah   

Originally posted by Phantasma:

quote:Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Naag faa'ido maleh

Waa runtaa, nimanka uun baa faa'ido leh. Gaar'ahaan markey isa sabaaxadeynayaan ey kuraasida isla dhacayaan.
:Dicon_razz.gif
:D;):D

Well done

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

quote:I don't know where you're coming from but here in the old USA.We have something called credit check.Once you mess it up,that's about it.

Sorry, but I faill to understand what's to do with USA!! Allah forgives his creatures any time they back and ask for forgiveness! She got chance to back and ask forgiveness!. Who you are to say once you mess it up that is about it??!!! Are you telling me that you never did any mistake in your life, whatever big or small??!!We all siners and Allah forgives who is sincere!!

Salam
OG-Girl I completely agree with u and I think ppl are overreacting. This woman has said many things that are untrue and hard to listen to, especially from muslim somali woman. But to threaten to kill her as some have done (Im not accusing any particular person on this site but this is what I've seen and heard) is unacceptable and Unislamic. Furthermore, ppl take her too seriously. As far as Im concerned she is nobody and it is evident from when she speaks that her knowledge about Islam is very limited. I hope Allah forgives her.

http://www.muhammad.net/mg/index.htm

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Naag faa'ido maleh

Waryaa Nin Yaaban...Hadii aad yaa bantahay..Don't try it...Xaliimos are dear smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

And to the Lazy Girl...She who dares and prefers anything that tastes anti-islamic.Let me say Thanks for your comments.But please give me some few minutes to put the TRUTH in your type..

Because you like arguing for anyone mentioned to be anti-islam, Because you previously shown some interest against the TRUTH OF ISLAM, because you want to involve muslims against anything anti-ISLAM..and because you seem ignorant also..

Please mention to us anything worth that AYAAN has done for this world..To show or be in a list doctored by Americans or Inserting one ignorant woman who is anti-islam and who doesn't know anything about ISLAM, someone who happens to be in problems as we are writing this thread, because she didn't express the correct TRUTH about ISLAM...do u Think there is need to go and argue about her..

If you are sure of what you are talking about,LazieGirl..Please continue with the following article about the MOST INFLUENTIAL MAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD...

In recent times, a book has been published in America titled "The 100," or the Top One Hundred, or the Greatest Hundred in History. A certain Michael H. Hart, described as a historian, mathematician and astronomer has written this novel book. He has searched history, seeking for men who had the greatest influence on mankind.In this book he gives us The hundred most influential men, including Asoka, Aristotle, Buddha, Confucius, Hitler, Plato, and Zoroaster. He does not give us a mere chart of the topmost "one

hundred" from the point of view of their influence on people, but he evaluates the degree of their influence and rates them in order of their excellence from No. 1, through to No. 100..

He gives us his reasons for the placing of his candidates. We are not asked to agree with him, but we cannot help admire the man's research and honesty.

The most amazing thing about his selection is that he has put our Nabee-e-Kareem, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as No. 1, the first of his "100!" Thus confirming,unknowingly, God's Own testimony in His Final Revelation to the World:

The Holy Quraan aayah..

"MOST CERTAINLY, YOU HAVE

IN THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH 1

AN EXCELLENT PATTERN (OF BEHAVIOUR)"

Holy Quran 33:21

Question:What do we got to do with Akina George Bloody Bush and Condoleeza..Rice...And Ayaan..The list that was sexed up..?

I think Their prominence got to do with creating problems for muslim countries or against Terror(which means against ISLAM)..Or anything anti-Islam?...

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Nothing else..