Mourad1

The Showdown between Michael Keating and Muuse Biixi has begun

Mourad1   

The disagreements between the officials have reached a point of no-return. Direct communications have broken down and most importantly, who will survive this battle is to be determined.

Let's see how this episode unfolds. The aspect that I am looking forward to seeing is Somaliland's ability to influence international power-brokers. 

38b.png

38b1.png

38b2.png

38b3.png

Holac   

This is amazing.

Somaliland's secession drive is being put on the ropes. Once again, unionist Galbeedi's warnings about Biixi, Somaliland, and its future, are exactly how he predicted. We should give Galbeedi "billad sharaf" because @Oodweynedismissed Galbeedi's analysis as nonsense and a "personal wish". It turns out that Galbeedi's facts on the ground (again dismissed by secessionists as waxalayidhi) and insight into what Somaliland can or can't accomplish as an entity,  was spot on.

Mr. Bihi is now begging the UN to stop Puntland advances. Mr. Keating is telling the world that Somaliland is a territory part of Somalia.

This must be the worst period for Somaliland in recent years.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   

Muuse Bixi keeps talking about "we have peace and stability for 27 years" in the letter as if that gives him a right to attack Las Anod community lands. :D

I don't think Muse, the menace, liked that Somaliland is in quotation and being told the Secretary-General was disappointed in him:D

What's the point of sending the second letter if Michael Keating speaks for the Secretary-General?

Since coming to power, Muse is moving from controversy to another.

And yes, Galbeedi is owed an apology.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

15 minutes ago, Amigos said:

When was the last time Somalia had the balls (or the sovereign ability) to make such a move? :)

We have new Oodweyne on our hands.

2 hours ago, Mourad1 said:

The disagreements between the officials have reached a point of no-return. Direct communications have broken down and most importantly, who will survive this battle is to be terminated.

Let's see how this episode unfolds. The aspect that I am looking forward to seeing is Somaliland's ability to influence international power-brokers. 

38b.png

38b1.png

38b2.png

Yellow-coloured paper is not good for the eyes when one tries to read. It also looks amateurish and not professional. I can imagine tomorrow he will write on a green or gaduud paper. Awmuuse needs lataliyaal about things like this intuunan meel fog aadin.

But he suppose to write as SL leader, not Kulmiye  Bad colors. what is the obbsession with GOLD like Trump.

Biihi is being not following status qou in SL, he wants to make more  noise till SL gets attention, hoping this  force Mogadishu to negotiate,  this may work, Another Tukaraq attack, or could lose big time and get more isolated.

Will not be surpirsed if does not get what he wants to do more self destructive thing.

Warlord Biixi "Mr. Secretary we ask you to use your office to defuse potentially tragic development..." Gulwadayaasha Somaliland, waaka Biixi crying again for others to solve a tragic problem he created. 

27 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

Me thinks Mr. Keating will be told to put things in perspective by UAE. But since he is British he can do things through indirect way.

UAE is irrelavent in terms of UN, and no Arab country had nothing to do with  Amisom

So don't bring  something so irrelevant.

Mr. Keating is the trustee of the Villa AMISom, he has no influence nor sway on Somaliland whatsoever. 

In fact, he would be lucky if Somaliland does not declare him persona-non-grata as was done to a previous SRSG by former President Egal (AUN). 

It is good that Somaliland did not address him in this email. Putting him in his place. 

He can't talk to Somaliland like he talks to Villa AMISom's puppet leaders. He will be schooled bad. 

1 hour ago, Peace Action said:

Warlord Biixi "Mr. Secretary we ask you to use your office to defuse potentially tragic development..." Gulwadayaasha Somaliland, waaka Biixi crying again for others to solve a tragic problem he created. 

It is a diplomatic speak, nothing more. Taking the morale high grounds, while at the same doing the damage. 

Like I said previously, While Garoowe is between a rock and a hard place,  a ceasefire or no ceasefire, both situations works well with Somaliland.