Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

WHAT SHALL A GURL DO???

You never give up you try all yr best for the person you love but there is a point if you know that person is not the person you wanna spend the rest of your life with and all you can do is let it burn.

i was dating a guy that i used loved so much and i tryed everything to make him happy i swear i used to make sure he eat, had the best life and all the good things but those guy like him dont see it till its gone,,, it was hard for me walahi to move on but i looked up and said hey if he cant see wt i'm all about then hell with him.

the worst thing is we go to same university we was dating 4 2 yrs and all that was no point for loing someone if they cant love you back but you get and learn some experiance and you learn alot from what you did wrong and make sure you dont do it again.

"There is no fear in love: true love has no room for fear, because where fear

is, there is pain; and he who is not free from fear is not complete in love. and you let it burn and move on. and who ever is in my shoes i knw how it feels but hey try your best and move on and dont move on and find someone right away take you're time and see coz being single is good to some extent till someone else sweeps you away lol.

Wiilo   

Mombasa Queen I absolutly agree with u on this...

like The Queen said just move on, and hey may be being single is the best thing that could happened to u.....take ur time and Ms right guy will come along.......

Go figure:............

Wiilo   

QUEEN u mean its the first time I agree something with u? :D;) yeah u were right for the first time... :D;)smile.gif

Salaama Ka Dheh:..............

Wiilo   

I know that, ha is calool xumeen, it was only one time that i agree something with u, it doesnt mean I would agree with u all the time :D

Salaama Ka Dheh:........

Wiilo   

Dear QUEEN dont take it to the heart, i dont have anything agaist u, peace and caano dear.........

Salaama Ka Dheh:...............

underdog   

Originally posted by Jabarjaan:

keep calling his cell-phone.

I mean call everynight, that will make him come back to you ( this works, i have seen it before)

You got some stalker issues, J. it's evident you're not a "well adjusted" member of society.

ya gotta learn to let go....leave it alone. I guess when they introduced the "If You Love Something Let It Go If It Comes Back To You

It's Yours. If It Don't It Never Was" lesson you ditched class.

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF THE MAN YOU WERE SO DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH FALLS FOR SOMEONE ELSE? I WOULD TREAT HIM BAD. I WOULD LIVE MY LIFE LIKE HE WAS DEAD TO ME. I WOULD NEVER BE FRIENDS WITH HIM AGAIN. AND FOR THE FUN OF IT IF HE WANTS TO COME BACK TO ME.....I WOULD MAKE HIM MY SLAVE ...........U KNOW GIRLS............WISH HE NEVER EVEN MESSED WITH ME.....LEAVE HIM DRY...AND THEM GET WITH DUDE WHO LOVES WITH ME....HAPPLY EVER AFTER.

SEE YA!

posted by UD

You got some stalker issues, J. it's evident you're not a "well adjusted" member of society.

ya gotta learn to let go....leave it alone. I guess when they introduced the "If You Love Something Let It Go If It Comes Back To You

It's Yours. If It Don't It Never Was" lesson you ditched class.

LooooooL.

^Don't cut the nigga head off (LooL), I doubt he was being sincere. :D

asxantu

Tuujiye   

hahaahaha lol..Underdog sxb adiga meeshaan hadaa kusoo laabatid anina waa soo laabanaa..lol...

Meeshaan jaceel daraadiis ayaa gabal gabal la isku jar jarayaa ka waran..lol..

Cute girl...i'm sorry if I was rude earlier, but yo I told the truth...Things like this only happen in the movies and if it happens to people in real life, they they had been influenced..lol..

CHeck...warka soo afuuf abaa....

wareer badanaa!!!