Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

WHAT SHALL A GURL DO???

J.Lee   

^^^Humor is diverse as Languages, just because you don't understand a language doesn't mean it's sad.

Firstly, If she chose to take one part of the statement thus branding it's entirety sad while discarding the obvious and well meaning :eek: "advice" then that is her problem besides whether one found the first part funny or not is beside the point as long one is aware of what the obvious advice given is.

PostScriptum,

If one can't distinguish the difference between sarcasm and seriousness then that is just so sad.

nuune   

WAAAAAAAAAW, WE are in the process of learning the english language, maashaaAllaah msword, thanks for your sincerlely and yet approachable way u put your 9 cent here, muchaz grazias beerno uno

I have the feeling that when it comes to Love, Heartbreak & Lost friendships...Odayga Nuune ah ha La dhagaysto ciyaal kuni kuniyeey... :D

Cheers

Originally posted by MsWord:

^^^Humor is diverse as Languages, just because you don't understand a language doesn't mean it's sad.

Firstly, If she chose to take one part of the statement thus branding it's entirety sad while discarding the obvious and well meaning :eek: "advice" then that is her problem besides whether one found the first part funny or not is beside the point as long one is aware of what the obvious advice given is.

so sad

WELL MEANING, wow i don't see what u said is well meaning, my u topic didn't need any humor if u have a point to make just say it w/o no rudness or to be funny aight.

underdog   

If the guy doesn't want you, don't force yourself on him.

Let it go, leave it alone. learn from your mistakes and remember the lessons for you next situation. don't feel sorry for yourself, don't feel sorry for him. Don't him or yourself. MOVE ON.

------------------------------------------------------

What shal a girl do

when the one she loved left her for another

She should try and figure out what she did wrong and fix it for the next time

when the one she likes is still in love with ex

she obviously isn't as good as his ex if he's still thinking of her. She's got to step up her game and improve herself before he decides to leave

when everyone that shows interest in her is either pscho or she is not interested

She should lower her standards

When all her guy friends are either interested in her for more than she can offer or she has huge crush on them

She should figure out what she wants and then work towards it

when all her real girlfriends are busy with school and her new so called friends are so shallow they can't think beyond shoes and lady vuitton bags

She should got home a pray 2 rakco sunah and read some quran

when she has 30k in student loans and nothing to show for it

Get a Job, Get a Job, Get a Job

when instead of researching how Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) effects corporate america she is on SOL responding to useless threads

She should not feel guilty about sharing thoughts with her kin instead of worrying about a bunch of beauracrats that are supposed to make her feel better about people in high places stealing more money than they should

^^waxaan oo su'aalo yaa ku weydiiyay?

Msword - loool, girl u funny, fingers crossed that she wont take ur advice..... :D

cutie lil gal - tell ur friend to get a LIFE....that ought to keep her busy

I would say plenty of fish in the sea. Question for the girl is .....Why didnt you stick to him like glue when you had his ears n heart? A good thing never knocks on your door more than twice I would n the second time is probably going for the substitute.

When you find that Jewel that you have been looking for all ya life, dont take it for granted and do not take anyone lightly as the wind of good times can change to nightmares as you may have noticed. So try to talk to him if he isnt involved with someone else. However, if he is already gone with someone who appreciates him then I would say get on ya bike and start riding the other way and never look behind.

love of her life

:eek: :eek:

I do not think you have lived long enough to use that phrase hon.

Seriously...I have never understood the whole "love of my life" or "soulmate" business.

Originally posted by sweeter_than_your_tea:

cutie lil gal - tell ur friend to get a LIFE....that ought to keep her busy

That's what i told her but she told me that i was just a hatter, so i said don't u ask me for again for advice then....see that's why i try to not give an advice to my friend cux they always think the wrong way... :confused:

STOIC   

FF, you wanna know that, it's like someone being in your thought always and being with you daily ,following you closely.FF, how do you like someone telling you "i see my heart through you" CEEB CALEYK ha?

shyhem   

Cute lil girl

U'r friend doesn't know the difference btw what she needs and what she wants.

What she wants is already taken, and it seems like he is not interested in her at all.What she needs is a man,any man who will respect her and take care of her.However she seems to be stuck in the past and i think its time we sent her to moveon.newlife

J.Lee   

Originally posted by MsWord:

On a serious note, there is no way of knowing if somebody is the Love of Your Life if you're still alive for their might be other men you might fall in love with later on in your life, besides If they are meant to be then they will be, If Allah wills it so of course so tell her to Pray Salaatul Istighaar and Leyl.

If that is not well-meaning advice than I don't know what is......Oh my allah, I ask what is the world coming toooooo? Also since You didn't say what your topic needs and doesn't need then I can act in any manner that I choose and want to.

Sweeter, and apparently she has not.

when everyone that shows interest in her is either pscho or she is not interested

She should lower her standards

LooL. How low though?

underdog   

Low enough to know that ferrari-driving, romantic, hunky, single doctors with a mansion in south beach are either gay or characters in movies

Pujah   

"Get a Job, Get a Job, Get a Job "

Underdog thanks a bunch walaalo...my goal for the next 8 wks shall be to GET A J*O*B

Now that is real work eh!