Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

WHAT SHALL A GURL DO???

I gotta question fa all you people out there... What shall a gurl do when she has lost the love of her life and wishes she could have a chance at having that love again? Knowing that he may have moved on to someone else and maybe just as happy. Should she just forget about him and try to move on with her life? Or shall she try to spark up something knowing that he may not wanna talk to her again because of the heart breaking end to the relationship? ... So i ask again .. WHAT SHALL SHE DO?!?!

nuune   

the gurl lost the love of her life, nothing is worst than that, so she wants to get him back, that will need a lot of work, but he maight be with someone else, here is the disaster zone.

It is actualy very hard to forget and erase the memory that two intimate partners shared for some time, the memory will be there, and the worst thing is, you always see the person who hurt you or broke your heart and made it into little junky pieces.

if she is not sure that he is not going with someone else, there is a chance of getting him back, but would be a hard step to take and a long journey also, but it is also tragic if he going with someone and she knows that for sure.

whichever case, I think she can't forget him knowing that she loved him so much.

She'd have to figure out how to read a jaceel movie first. smile.gif

The girl should move on. No man's so unique that the girl won't find another quite like him again. If she so desires. ;)

nuune   

^^^^ maybe after long years she maight get another guy, but now this guy was the one whom she felt in love with, she needs much time for another guy, not now, the wounds are still there!

Pacifist   

I feel like am watching a Shahrukan and Rani Movie.....Ohh I forgot whose the other girl none other than Preity Zeinta....Hindi Movie

Okay Cute Girl I trully believe that if two people are meant for each other no matter what they have gone throught. It will happen.....

Another question to ask yourself is are you fully certain that he is the one then be honest with him ....you know am sorry i hurt you this is how i feel...but make sure that if you do get a negative on it that you can live with outcome. Hey you only live once if you are sure and very certain then go for it and so you don't wonder regret that you never shared your feelings. Make sure that you are ready for the outcome good or bad....I hope all the best for you.

Pucca   

cry sis, let it all out; perhaps you should write it all down; and remind yourself if you're ever to find yourself with another guy that love only hurts. inshallah it'll get better sis..

Nephissa   

How dare he dismiss you and move on so quick.

Call him up at home or the cell at 1am, 2am or heck even 4am and do the obvious >>> Hangup. Show up in places he would normally take his date. Park your car outside his house. Appear everywhere OK? make sure he sees you. Who does he think he is :rolleyes:

cutie! when u gonna learn! ever since i joined this place, u been on the receiving it!! u is a gulton for punishment!! lol...

i say upgrade, look for higher dudes, then them jerks!! peace!! ;)

J.Lee   

She should kill her self, seriously tell her to drink a 1/2 a gallon of Bleach and Gasoline and follow it by Rat Tonic or Anthrax which ever she prefers.

On a serious note, there is no way of knowing if somebody is the Love of Your Life if you're still alive for their might be other men you might fall in love with later on in your life, besides If they are meant to be then they will be, If Allah wills it so of course so tell her to Pray Salaatul Istighaar and Leyl.

Pujah   

okeey lets turn this thread to whole bunch of questions will ya

What shal a girl do

when the one she loved left her for another

when the one she likes is still in love with ex

when everyone that shows interest in her is either pscho or she is not interested

When all her guy friends are either interested in her for more than she can offer or she has huge crush on them

when all her real girlfriends are busy with school and her new so called friends are so shallow they can't think beyond shoes and lady vuitton bags

when she has 30k in student loans and nothing to show for it :rolleyes:

when instead of researching how Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) effects corporate america she is on SOL responding to useless threads

haye bleach ha icabsiinina yaah run maahee

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

She should stop watching watching love movies and stop reading them jaceel movies...

wareer baanaa!!

well do, but in this case is not moi, i felt like asking this q? since i got friend who going through this...

ps. me falling in love wow...it will take me years to be in love...

when y'all gonna grow up, y'all just trying to be funny w/o answer the question....typical somali ppl..i just knew this Question will get all y'all act like a babies and i was right.... my advice ta y'all grown up.

Also thanks to Pacifist and Nuune for answer the question for the rest of y'all SO SAD... just Ignorant....Oh and that's my opinion...

J.Lee   

^^^I have advised that the Girl Prays and submits to Allah's will and I'm ignorant......Well from now on I shall keep my ignorant Advice to myself.

nuune   

^^^^^ this is also what u said,

She should kill her self, seriously tell her to drink a 1/2 a gallon of Bleach and Gasoline and follow it by Rat Tonic or Anthrax which ever she prefers

that is so SAD, if u meant by joke, that is not a joke, it can be a joke to you, but that is not an advice, SAD as cutie-gurl said