Sign in to follow this  
Uma

Ladies and Gentlemen.......I present you...

Uma   

Rayaana sister,

you are smart sister. I totally agree with everything you worte.

And Rudy,

I din't know you were a Moderator. I guess they pay you rating your replies :D

Uma   

Originally posted by Fathia:

Hi Uma

It is ok to admire and be proud of someone but why go that deep and idoliase her? I mean does she even know you exist? Does she care about you? Does she represent your values? Do you know her true behaviour?

By the way while we are on the subject of bysexuals, is it haram to befriend a gay person?

No to all ur questions. I don't know her personally of coures and she doens't. I am only a somali lover. I love my ppl a lot.

God!!!! Why do you ppl make big issue out of small tissue!? :confused:

of coures you are all somaali maryoolay, qoryoolay, shidoolay.

Janna   

I certainly don't appreciate her believing to be better than her own people. Iman is shaming all Somali women. She is a disgrace to our culture and has turn against our teachings. She should not be looked up to nor should she be made to believe many girls living in baariya want to be like her. Why should we look up to her?

Her 150 million dollars necklace will not make her enter heaven if she continues with the path she chose to take.

What does she represent?

To me she doesn't represent anything but promotes young Somali women to marry a white man. Though she may try to represent a beautiful country, Somalia.