Sign in to follow this  
Uma

Ladies and Gentlemen.......I present you...

Uma   

First of all, I don’t care what yo think or say about me, but I greatly admire and am proud of our only famous super ooper model Iman. I do! Infect, I idolize so much that I fellow and pay a lot of attention to her news and everything she does!

So, I was watching “100 greatest moments in the red carpet†on vh1. Surprisingly, Iman wore the most expensive diamond that anyone has ever worn in the red carpet. It was a necklace worth $ 150 million. They said she waited that moment for three years. Isn’t that awesome nomads? I mean come on……….after all she’s a nomad too.

Anyways, how many of you like her or even appreciate for how she represents us??

Like I said above please don’t criticize her.

Pucca   

i'm not hating * :rolleyes: really i'm not* but here are my answers

she represents us

iman does not represent ME.

how many of you like her

i dont know the woman.

It was a necklace worth $ 150 million. They said she waited that moment for three years. Isn’t that awesome nomads?

no i dont think thats awesome.

wow! another stocker! some 1 should get a straining order 4 yah! leave her alone n focus on your life!

so she could aford zillions of bling bling! can u? talk to me when u can! till then jill...!

Uma   

Pucca sister,

Thanks 4 not attacking me! I understand your points.

Originally posted by rudy:

wow! another stocker! some 1 should get a straining order 4 yah! leave her alone n focus on your life!

so she could aford zillions of bling bling! can u? talk to me when u can! till then jill...!

You are one heck of a rude guy. Your name says it all! How dare you tell me to focus on my life? Authu billah!!!!!!!! Do you happen to know me walal?? And asking me if I can afford such money........ What kind of silly question is it?

Waryaa, get a life and don't get on my nerve.

Rowda   

I've some respect for Iman but I don't idolize her. I dont agree with her life style nor do I like her bisextual husband.

Atleast if somali girls are marrying out side of their ppl I want the ***** to look better then the regular Farahs. He is Gaal walaalo plus her wedding happened in church so it doesn't get any worst than that.

I respect her simply cuz she is gabardh somaliyeed plus she never said anything bad about somalia. In fact, sometime in 90s she went back home to help & I heard they made her wore Dirac like that is a hijab.

Uma sis, dont get mad just get even. Yeah iskaceli Rudy in'abti. :D

Rudy, what has gotten into you? Leave the inanta, let her be.

UMA, I have never seen rudy react this way to anyone or anything, and I have seen it all.

You must of rubbed him the wrong way and I want to know what it is. He has never been this cruel to anyone.

Saalixa   

UMA

why couldn't she spend that 150 million dolaar diamond on her fellow brothers and sisters who would with praise appreciate it more and she would have had recieved a long lasting reward.

What pleasure or happiness did that diamond bring into her life? She recieved the attention and glamour for one night then threw it in the drawer...probably stare at it for the next couple of days and show it more to those who can not afford...

So i dont think she is a role model for me. She has no values or sense of belonging, as she has no feelings or sensitive heart for those who live $2 wage back home.I mean how much would a $1000 cheque help lots atleast 2 families?

uma u said u didnt care what any 1 said about yah!

so u coming outta the bag now! plz. i didnt insult u in away but give my 2 cents! is that wrong? no way jose!

i just know iman n the family is good ppl! so dont judge her when she doing thing! after all she gotta her thing through her hard work! aint wrong with that! she helps her ppl more than anybody! whats the beef!

in my book, she can wear all the bling bling she can! thats the reward of her success when shes competing in turf! thats all i am saying!

if u got it, flaunt it gal!! word!

Taleexi   

Attencion! Nomads, before I declare my position on this issue, reasonable question would be, what criteria do we value the person, his/her practice of Islam and our culture or the beauty, wealthy or his/her origin?

the only somali person that im really proud of and i can say he represents me is Raage Omar.....somalia needs more ppl like him not Imaan. come on now nomads.....she is married to a bisexual geaser...good GOD. she needs to sort out her man first get him straight n all...

Arawella   

Hi Uma

It is ok to admire and be proud of someone but why go that deep and idoliase her? I mean does she even know you exist? Does she care about you? Does she represent your values? Do you know her true behaviour?

By the way while we are on the subject of bysexuals, is it haram to befriend a gay person?

I was gonna go on a rant about how I hate these gaal loving **** like iman and how she isn't that good looking anyone and all this... then I thought, why don't I look up a pic of her on google to support my point. thats when I discovered that this girls isn't bad looking at all! As a matter of act he's got a fine rack! See for yourself! Uma, do you look anything like her?