Saalax

President of United Somaliland Front Mustafe Martin Mohamed welcomed in Garowe

Saalax   
1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

Folks, this is a full fledged " Jabhad".

The trip was arranged ahead of time by the prime minister of the USF who is from Sanaag Bari. He had been in Puntland for weeks.  The bald guy sitting in his right hand  is Mohamed Dhiirane, the foreign minister from Alberta and Awdal. It is a big delegations with even Suldaan Cabdi Gahayr from Awdal..These guys represent the three largest communities in Somaliland.

There are three options for Mr. Biixi.

First,  Biixi and company must  dissolve the government  and call for a new "Shir beeleed" to re-establish a new system. Neither the army, the public service, the courts nor other institutions represent the people. Dissolve the Jeegaan system and replace with something that is acceptable to all.

Second option is to call for a new  election. The third option a full fledged " Jabhad" that will start in Sanaag and will finish in Awdal. As I said before, Sanaag might fall before Laascaanood.

Please spare us all the hardship and resign  which could be the easiest option of all. 

Muusoow Jabhada waxa kaa xigaa waa inta lacagta Qadar ka Imaanayso. Taladu yaanay ku seegine ummada iskugu yeedh oo waxii aad boobtay fadlan iska soo celi, khayr Allah ha ku siiyee.

Very informative post.

8 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Why Gaas not welcoming him?

President of the UNITED STATES OF SOMALILAND

President of FEDERAL STATE OF PUNTLAND

Protocol does not permit. They are different status. Me thinks.

Tallaabo   
5 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Marka horeba fataal bu aha Martin.  Marba haduu ardal judas tagay, in la toogta waa sharci. Dhagax in lagu dilona wey banaantay waayo wu kufriyay. 

xD

Samafal   

I think Mr Biixi provoked the wrong people. Puntland's gloves are off and for the first time SNM is feeling the pressure. Pressure will be political as well as military. With president Martin on the ground now, Puntland and Somali federal government should work on regime change in Hargaisa, and end this seccessionist junta that threatens Somali people's unity.

Saalax   
35 minutes ago, Samafal said:

I think Mr Biixi provoked the wrong people. Puntland's gloves are off and for the first time SNM is feeling the pressure. Pressure will be political as well as military. With president Martin on the ground now, Puntland and Somali federal government should work on regime change in Hargaisa, and end this seccessionist junta that threatens Somali people's unity.

SNM was a West Burco/Sanaag enterprise. It no longer exists. The correct term is Jeegaan. Puntlanders are smart not to lump everyone together politically. 

Tallaabo   
15 hours ago, Samafal said:

and end this seccessionist junta that threatens Somali people's unity.

I understand Puntland doing whatever it wants to do to fight Muuse Biixi and his government and forces but when were the Somali people united in the last three decades? What does unity look like to you? 

Tallaabo   
14 hours ago, Saalax said:

SNM was a West Burco/Sanaag enterprise. It no longer exists. The correct term is Jeegaan. Puntlanders are smart not to lump everyone together politically. 

Jeegaan and Bohol, Muuse Biixi and the deluded Facebook president - there is no distinction between them in the eyes of those who call them iid:):)r. 

• Like 2
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
36 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Jeegaan and Bohol, Muuse Biixi and the deluded Facebook president - there is no distinction between them in the eyes of those who call them iid:):)r. 

That might have been the case few years ago but not now. A child born in Baydhabo knows the difference now.  :D