Saalax

President of United Somaliland Front Mustafe Martin Mohamed welcomed in Garowe

Saalax   
Just now, Tallaabo said:

Is he finally going to establish his Facebook government in the real world in Garowe? 

He will link up with Caare who already has bases in Sanaag and is waiting for him.

Caare Sanaag.jpg

Saalax   
11 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

Magaca Martin xaguu ka yimid

It is a nickname. His real name is Mustafe Mohamed.

Holac   

Martin finally did it.

All he had to do was visit the homeland, brief the elders, assess the situation and act like a real president. It is remarkable to see him transform his image and take action. I never thought the guy would ever set foot in Somalia. I thought he was going to cabaad on facebook, while relaxing in California.

I am impressed.

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
1 minute ago, Holac said:

Martin finally did it.

All he had to do was visit the homeland, brief the elders, assess the situation and act like a real president. It is remarkable to see him transform his image and take action. I never thought the guy would ever set foot in Somalia. I thought he was going to cabaad on facebook, while relaxing in California.

I am impressed.

You could tell he was going places after that interview with PressTV.

Saalax   
Just now, maakhiri1 said:

Why Gaas not welcoming him?

They properly met off the video.  Martin also has a invitation from Mogadishu.

galbeedi   

Folks, this is a full fledged " Jabhad".

The trip was arranged ahead of time by the prime minister of the USF who is from Sanaag Bari. He had been in Puntland for weeks.  The bald guy sitting in his right hand  is Mohamed Dhiirane, the foreign minister from Alberta and Awdal. It is a big delegations with even Suldaan Cabdi Gahayr from Awdal..These guys represent the three largest communities in Somaliland.

There are three options for Mr. Biixi.

First,  Biixi and company must  dissolve the government  and call for a new "Shir beeleed" to re-establish a new system. Neither the army, the public service, the courts nor other institutions represent the people. Dissolve the Jeegaan system and replace with something that is acceptable to all.

Second option is to call for a new  election. The third option a full fledged " Jabhad" that will start in Sanaag and will finish in Awdal. As I said before, Sanaag might fall before Laascaanood.

Please spare us all the hardship and resign  which could be the easiest option of all. 

Muusoow Jabhada waxa kaa xigaa waa inta lacagta Qadar ka Imaanayso. Taladu yaanay ku seegine ummada iskugu yeedh oo waxii aad boobtay fadlan iska soo celi, khayr Allah ha ku siiyee.

• Thanks 1