Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

an idea for PALTALK users!!

lol   

<--- Qamareey

I don't see much of u guys as well... plz log on when it is convenient for me too dee... NO LATE times baliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish

Khayr   

salaamz

anyone on now on paltalk?

my name is Khayrudeen

Its my 2nd time ever so

take it easy on me,

ee caafiya.... ;);)

Miriam1   

Hmh its a bit late...but the room is open,

SOL4real..same password and everything

so yep ..join if u care for a chat..cant promise tea and cookies though

Fedx might cost a bit

OG Moti   

OG_girl you put me in trouble...

now everyone is coming to my luuuq and saying hi sis... i keep telling them get lost... so now i created so many enemies ... correct the mistake OG_girl or i will use my communist privileges and ban you from SOL and Paltalk... peace

lol@ogi_moti.. waar lately, there has been a new boat of flight 21 that just docked!lol....! i am hearing words like asxunto, haraambee! etc.. so watch out bro!! lol... its not ogi_g's fault! just some spanking new freshmen!!

Senora   

lol^^^are you serious...

I went in a Kurdish room once and they banned me because of my screen name (Princess-Sexy), and when the box came up telling me I was banned, it said that I wasn't allowed in that room for 24 hrs, and if i got kicked out from other rooms, then i would be Banned from Paltalk, indefinitely... :eek: So I changed my Nick to Mrembo1, so i wouldnt have to deal with that again!..

But anyways, was this like your 2nd or 3rd time getting kicked out, b/c you might be banned forever, LOL....

anyone on now on paltalk?

my name is Khayrudeen

WHAAAAT!! After all that talk and dissin of the paltalk users, I knew you would hop onthe bandwagon with the rest of us...... :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: