galbeedi

Let us mix sport with politics: UAE and their allies are going down at the world cup in Russia

galbeedi   

Folks, let us mix football with politics.  Are you watching the world cup in Russia?. It seems this cup is more interesting compared to the last ones. More goals , more entertaining games and probably the sudden fall of the giants.

Mohamed Saleh and Egypt were  destroyed by Russia;  Morocco had scored a goal in its own net and the saudis are decimated, while more punishment is also awaiting at the hands of Luis Suarez led Uruguay. As fate would have it, both Morocco and Egypt scored to their own goal. 

Image result for morocco lost to iran pictures

While these players could be innocent, millions of Muslims and Egyptians are cursing their leader for his massacres of the innocent and the inhumane blockade of poor Palestinians. Who knows, the prayers of the faithful might have been answered in mysterious way and the Saudis, Egyptians and to smaller extend the Moroccans were humiliated in the eyes of the world. Still more defeats to come for these nations.

The demise of the giants:  Germany and the angry Messi.

Soccer powerhouse Germany is defeated by Mexico, and judging  by the cards, they could be eliminated soon . Here is why?. 

The Germans , like Trump and right wing Dutch politicians,  were making mountains out of little mole hills. Few weeks ago when Sultan Erdogan visited U.K  he met two German national team players of Turkish descent. Out of courtesy , the two players Mesut Ozil and İlkay Gündoğan , who play in  the premier league took pictures with president Erdogan. Then suddenly, the German media got crazy and accused the players for betrayal of Germany. 

image.jpeg.e01cbf2603450238123eac81724d8700.jpeg

Even some fans vandalised the personal car of Gundogan in Cologne Germany. After the Mexican loss, right wing politician and others are calling that these players should be dropped from the German team. Even former German captain loather Matheus , who should know better, joined the Nazi crowd and now  questioning the efforts of Ozil in the pitch.

This shows how the Great German team and country are scared of the rising Turkey. In the real world this should never be an issue especially how Ozil contributed to the last German cup winning team. Because of these and the Neo Nazi crowd booing Ozil, I expect the Germans to go Down. Weak temas belong to weak minded nations.

Messi and Argentina will make to the second round, but might not go that far. Messi is acting like angry and cursed man. Expect more missed penalty and even a red card after an angry outburst. I expect more misery for Messi.

image.jpeg.7c8af9dc3ab5521982e9c23173e586d1.jpeg

The stars are aligned for Cristiano Ronaldo.

He  got an early penalty against Spain, shot another weak shot which ended in  goal against one of the best goalkeepers in the world and finished with smooth free kick that earned him three goals. Even my buddy Erdogan prefers Rolando. During an election rally,  a Turkish Youth  asked him which one is the greatest between Messi and Ronaldo. He said, "I really am a fan of Ronaldo. If you are asking, 'Ronaldo or Messi?' I see Ronaldo much more distinctly. "His performance, character, faith and, above all, his [stance] on the Palestinian issue are very important. I applaud him for that."

Well , now Ronaldo is our  team and we hope he goes as far as he can, although his team is weak.

England looks good, but should have scored more against weak Tunisia. It has a young team that could rise to the challenge. By the way, what is wrong with these couches?. If you are Tunisia and you tied with England, a better team,  why play open game for the last 15 minute?, just drop back to the penalty box and throw the ball to the stands and defend . ost of all avoid bad fouls.

So far the most complete team is Spain. The Nigerians are playing individually not as a team, and the Senegalese got a great team with quality passing. While Marcello is great, The Brazilians  are weak at the front with a pussy called Neymar, and will be destroyed by any strong European team.

My prediction for the final four is.

Spain

France

Senegal

England or Portugal.

Jarmalka media and their personalities always hated Mascuud (Mesut Ozil). He is always their scapegoat, which has to do with his Muslim and Turkish heritage, one which he is proud of. Fortunately for Mascuud, he is one of the favoured ones of tababaraha Jarmalka, so the media can't do nothing.

Jarmalka will be in the semi-finals regardless what happened in the other day

Disclaimer: Mascuud is by far my favourite player since Joorji Xaaji (Gheorghe Hagi) of Romania. The way he plays the game and controls the ball is beyond amazing.

Yunis   

Hoping Germany to lose Saturday, they are a disgrace. They're blaming Ozil for their poor performance against Mexico. 

galbeedi   

OO,

Saudis? they showed up. that is enough.

Iran almost eliminated Spain.

I think the spain team is weak at the back. The line man did not point to off side nor the referee. You can't reverse that. I wish the Iranians pushed little bit hard after the goal. As you said, a tie was defeat for spain.

Yunis,

get the popcorn. Down with Germany.The new cry babies of Europe.

38 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

OO,

Saudis? they showed up. that is enough.

Iran almost eliminated Spain.

I think the spain team is weak at the back. The line man did not point to off side nor the referee. You can't reverse that. I wish the Iranians pushed little bit hard after the goal. As you said, a tie was defeat for spain.

Yunis,

get the popcorn. Down with Germany.The new cry babies of Europe.

lol

Victory has many fathers, defeat is an orphan. Amazing to see Germans usually poised converted to crying.

Iranians look like lacking a bit in the coehisiveness.