Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

Muslim women in France regain virginity in clinics

RedSea   

Holly molly.... they are so stup1d. Don't they know that they have ALREADY commited the act, and regardless of what they do, they will NEVER be the same?

Awluguyee,

saaxib, anyone can repent and can expect their repentence to be accepted by Allah regardless of how huge of a sin it's. The only sin that Allah does not forgive is when a one knowingly associates Allah with an idol or god.

so they wanna be germans again!! lool.. i should have charged for the germans or virgins that i have returned!! i like to take the path of least resistance... remember in electronic classes, where currents like to travel!! no... your bad.

:confused:

Som@li   

War maxa nagaha hoostooda iyo waxa ay samayaan idin daba dhigay, Uff, :eek: it is their business, and has no relation with Islam.

Next method,those North African men should relay on is simple,Lie detector! :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by rudy:

so they wanna be germans again!! lool.. i should have charged for the germans or virgins that i have returned!! i like to take the path of least resistance... remember in electronic classes, where currents like to travel!! no... your bad.

:confused:

:D

I think the article mostly emphasized that the women were Persian and not Arabs. But anyways Arabs aren’t so far behind. Persians also do plastic surgery on their noses and are know for drinking. I don’t know what to say about these people who come from the Middle East, they like to intertwine everything with Islam, and then we wonder why Islam is viewed in such a bad image.

But I don’t know why this article is only looking at women from Muslim families. Take a look at South America. Most Latino families are the same. They want their women to be chaste before marriage. It's also being done by the “born-again” US girls, who are 'born-again virgins', who've decided, after a sexual life, that they want to 'wait for marriage'. It’s a little bit too late for that.

Either ways all these women are an insult to women who are still naturally chaste. :D

Ebyan   

Like someone already mentioned, the 'white-sheet test' is useless..Having a torn hymen doesn't mean the gal isn't a virgin. Plus, if these women are worried about the reactions of their future partners maybe they shoulda just kept their legs crossed. :confused:

Very curious business.

Originally posted by rudy:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: