Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Are you consistent?

How well do those you are close to know you? Do you show the same basic personality in all relationships? If two persons were comparing notes, describing you as their former partner, do you believe there would be many similarities in what they would have to say? Leaving room for personal perception, of course. Have you ever felt uncomfortable by someone pointing out how different you appear when in another's presence? Do you have the tendancy to reinvent yourself with each new relationship?

Are you consistent?

In life yes, those close to me, my family and close friends concure to, naam. Relationships ,If its a love relationship, I have no comment its still not my cup of tea. Relationships with my friends, naam Im the same, If I change its for the betterment, the mistakes Ive made like changing if they find me with a character they dont like and if I see they are in the right. Also I have a tendency of self assessing myself, contemplate and strive to change.Which is hard.

I have seen changes in my friendships if we have drifted apart for sometime, like when u met old classmates who used 2 b ur bestee and see how time has changed them with status n everything.Most see me the same, bubbly,smiling n willing to give them an ear.

I have been accused of being too consistent when it comes to being lazy. I’m not consistent with projects, assignments, personalities and I’m never on time. In relationships, knowingly I always screw up.

I don't think that a person can be the same to different people. It just not possible. I think you try to match the personality of the specific person who are with at that time.

J.Lee   

How well do those you are close to know you?

Not as well as they think or would like to (Probably the latter, I'm just that famous)

Do you show the same basic personality in all relationships?

Lets just write: I'm like chameleon with every one except my hooyo. I'm always the same person with my dear mother. (Hooyo macaanto! Sweet love of my life. Your love is like food to my soul).

If two persons were comparing notes, describing you as their former partner, do you believe there would be many similarities in what they would have to say? Leaving room for personal perception, of course.

They might find similarities but they won't be positive. I know that for sure, I mean c'mon there is a reason why they're "former partners"

Have you ever felt uncomfortable by someone pointing out how different you appear when in another's presence?

No. I usually laugh then send my posse of weirdos to beat them up.

Do you have the tendancy to reinvent yourself with each new relationship?

Nope, that takes too much energy. What is the point, I mean each new relationship will soon be a past relationship anyway. Basically I'm consistently inconsistent.

lets say u ask too many private q's! i am a new person every new day! thats all u need to now 4 now.

is the ladies section? hi ladies.... some how i keep following yall...where it will end, nobody knows!! u ladies make live worth living....lol..

keep it up!! holla.....!

Of course i'm a consistent ,, i think i seem the same person to all ,,,,,, i badly hate pretending another character and/or person ,,,, i try my best to treat ppl equally even if they treat me like a dog i never loose mind treat them the same ,,,, i better leave them ,,,

sure ppl are not same to me ,,, i like some, hate some and LOVE a few of them :D:D

I never knew people chop and change their personalities........well you learn something new each day.In fact i never knew one could do that :confused:

FatB   

been accused of being too consistent when it comes to being lazy. I’m not consistent with projects, assignments, personalities and I’m never on time. In relationships, knowingly I always screw up.

iam feeling ya animal Farm...yeap nothing like being lazY

I'm consistently moody, yes. But that's the only consistent thing about me. Friends...for some reason friendships tend to be the least consistent relationships. Even life-long friendships...twisting and turning and changing...

As for partners...yup am consistent there. Consistently dumping them after a couple of weeks, that is. :D

On a serious note though, Femme is right..I don't think you can be the same with EVERYONE.

Nephissa   

I'd like to be consisten in my prayer life. My personality always remains the same, except when provoked. Friends? Depending upon my mood for the day. One day I may be excited to going out with them while the next I dread the thought.

What would my ex say about my personality? Prolly lota nerve wrecking comments. Thats what I get using my mouth to serve the biting truth. I do remember him calling me a bytch..after I left him. Interesting. Then I turned into the worst woman he could have ever known.

Oh and I like to be arrogant, but I do that on purpose. Usually with people who irritate the crap out of me.

Guess, I'm about 8% inconsistent! :D

Nope..neva been consistent and have no plans to be one..I hate to be predictable... besides I think I have few of me in Me..if that makes sense..so depends who of me you have met :D

Cheers

shyhem   

I live for the moment and pretty much run my life like an 18 wheeler without breaks,i'm quite unpredictable never really give a damn where i land next.

There is nothing consistent about me; except the fact that everybody has adifferent opinion of me, depending on what they think they know about me, which is completely opposite of what i know about me.