Dahireeto

World Cup

Holac   

The hours are off for us North Americans. But I watched England vs Tunisia game and it was decent.

Aroori   

No Italy, no Netherlands, no Algeria or Ghana.!!! i have no horse in this race. may the best team win.

Waa koob aduun oo bilaa milix, bilaa muus iyo bilaa liin dhanaan ah, who the hell are Panama by the way. 

Germany played desperately to win, losing Boatang in the end. It was the most desperate German game I have ever seen. They really wanted to score.

galbeedi   

Mexico could do a lot of damages, and might became the last four.

Germany was desperate. The Swedish defender made a huge mistake of committing foul at the edge of penalty for the last 30 second. Germany is not a creative team, if you keep them away from the box, they can't do match.

Iran was great today. They gave 110% . I wish they played as desperate as today when they played Spain.

Despite the old history of the big teams like Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Spain, the FIFA world cup of 2018, had became the great equalizer. Every nation, if they get a decent coach could go all the way.

The Argentina coach lost his mind after conceding just gool at 55 minute. As big tee with 40 more minute to play , he should have managed, yet he lost control before the players.

He said , " We supposed to give the ball to Messi, and we couldn't".  Can you imagine a coach relying to one guy.

As I said before, the weak Neymar was crying like a baby. Go figure.

Aroori   
4 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

hmm, world cup every year or every two years make sense.

4 years too long! ( from time where ppl used to travel by ship.)

A world cup once a year, or every two years is just bad, it takes the thrill, and uniqueness of the occasion. the 4 year gap offers enough turnover for countries to either strengthen their teams or to polish their already strong teams with young talented players. the interval provides a level plying field to re-organize more or less.

if it was an annual event, Spain would've won three consecutive world cups, or France back in 1998 could've gone undefeated till 2001.

galbeedi   

If you actv like racist and attack your own players like the German media did, you definitely go down as losers.

Ozil should quit the national team after this.

galbeedi   

Nigeria couldn't defend the last three minutes. 

It keep happening again and again. Coaches are carried away by excitement. Should have brought fresh legs and kept 8 men in the penalty box to clear every ball. 

Well it is football and things happen.Messi got life line.

Jarmalka waa isceebeeyeen, especially Hummels` terrible misses. Faarabuuto, fidibutaano, fidilikaano, iskiifiyaal washensi, wasqaanyaal waxmatarayaal maraxyaal marax dhalay. t1949.gif

I have been a fan of them since 1990 - since Matiyoos, Kalinsmaan, Foller and Berehme. Ceebeey tacaal, never seen a much worse display by them than this tournament.

Aroori   
19 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Jarmalka waa isceebeeyeen, especially Hummels` terrible misses. Faarabuuto, fidibutaano, fidilikaano, iskiifiyaal washensi, wasqaanyaal waxmatarayaal maraxyaal marax dhalay. t1949.gif

I have been a fan of them since 1990 - since Matiyoos, Kalinsmaan, Foller and Berehme. Ceebeey tacaal, never seen a much worse display by them than this tournament.

The Champions Complacency Syndrome has been the highlight of recent world cups; 2002, 2006 and 2010 installments have seen the champions getting humiliated and KO'ed in group stages. and now it claims it is latest victim (Germany). 

18 hours ago, Aroori said:

The Champions Complacency Syndrome has been the highlight of recent world cups; 2002, 2006 and 2010 installments have seen the champions getting humiliated and KO'ed in group stages. and now it claims it is latest victim (Germany). 

I didn't think Jarmalka would succumb to this, too. They were too arrogant and their manager was too stubborn as well not changing their tactical formations. He should have known from game one versus Meksiko that it wouldn't work, especially his persistence of playing useless Werner upfront alone and exposed in three games in a row.