Sign in to follow this  
Uma

Country Music!

juba   

atleast country music tells a story although missing your boyfriend gets redundent. Rap has almost no purpose and is just an embarssment to the black race. Ok we get it, blacks live in ghettos, end up in jail 99% of the time, and love rims!!

music is good just so long as it is actually singing about something....worthwhile might i add.

Urban   

country music is fine

but for me its (neo)soul...

Brown Sugar babe, I get high off your love

I don't know how to behave...

I want some of your Brown Sugar...

I want some of your Brown Sugar...

Nephissa   

I really don't like country music all that well but I do love Faith Hill 's 'Mississippi Girl' and also looking at her husband >> Tim McGraw.. he's hawwwt!

Oh my, how could I forget Dolly ? Her version of 'I Will Always Love You' puts a tear in my eye every time! Boy did Whitney Houston butcher that song or what?

Originally posted by underdog:

1733-211362-p.jpg

I'd wear them

Yeea, Haaw! What a mental image! All I see is a Pharax gees-gees u soconaaayo! 028.gif

Yeniceri   

So what if you like country music? You need a cookie or something? I don't get the point of this thread at all - is it another one of those 'Hey, look I'm different' threads?

Uma   

Originally posted by Yeniceri:

So what if you like country music? I don't get the point of this thread at all -

Hey Ali,

Nobody cares if you get it or not and no one has thought some acrabi like you would get it. so, why don't you save the cookie to yourself and find a threat you like!

CHE   

Juba:

atleast country music tells a story although missing your boyfriend gets redundent. Rap has almost no purpose and is just an embarssment to the black race. Ok we get it, blacks live in ghettos, end up in jail 99% of the time, and love rims!!

Might as well fly ur confederate flag, Dixie girl.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

I Will Always Love You' puts a tear in my eye every time! Boy did Whitney Houston butcher that song or what?

Bishaaro, qalbi jileecaa kaa batay.