Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

Pakistani Diplomat rejected in S.Arabia for his name..

ailamos   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

loool Nimankasi waa funny. Mid reer Xamar ah, oo bari noo yimi ayaa waxaa la odhan jiray (Makki). Qolyo Tabliiq ah ayuu la socday. Markuu Airport-ka kasoo dagay, ayay waxay Pakistan-tii yidhaahdeen waxaa Africa ka yimi ( Duqsi Madaw ). which, means in Urdu ( Kala Makki ). Odaygii cabbaar ayaa Madaarka lagu haystoo la buufinayay looool

LOOOOL!!! I saw this comedy show not too long ago, the Canadian-Indian Russell Peters was on and he mentioned the name of two Sikh Indians he knew... one was Hardik and the other one was Sukdeep and he commented:

- "hey, hey, you Sukdeep?"

- "yes, well, if I have to, I don't enjoy it too much though"

What if Hardik and Sukdeep became best friends?

Lol@Hunguri, Kaala Makki kee ahaa?

Che, waryaa leave meeraa aunt alone. :D

We used to say Pakistanis just flip the pages of the Quran and pick the first word/s they see. icon_razz.gif

How else would you have names like "Bismillah Khan, Lallahu Ruux,(no joke)Allah Bux(bukhas)Rasuul Tabarak"

Abtigiis   

A very common name in Ethiopia is

Wassan (for female)

Wassane (for male)

Both mean MY BORDER and widely used. No problem until they come to the Somali region.

You may be familiar with an extended version of, Wond-wessen (The borders of a Man).

But the story I remember most when this issues come is nin soomali ah oo Addis Ababa guri in laga kireeyo loo diiday because his name was AAR. Aar af-xabashi waa Xaar!

Abtigiis   

The latest is that a Japenese UNHCR official is rejected in kenya recently because his name is NATAKA KAMAMURA.

Nataka... I want

Kama......Alaab

Mura...... kulul

:D

Originally posted by Cabdullahi-Kaafi:

The latest is that a Japenese UNHCR official is rejected in kenya recently because his name is NATAKA KAMAMURA.

:D

:D:D:D:D

AYOUB   

I can understand when foreigners meet and there's something lost in translation, but how could some Somalis in London open a school and call it "Sabiil Institute"?

Originally posted by AYOUB:

I can understand when foreigners meet and there's something lost in translation, but how could some Somalis in London open a school and call it "Sabiil Institute"?

Af carbeed bay ka raadinayeen!!