Sign in to follow this  
Gabar fiican

Raga Somaliyeed.

Nephissa   

Those who chase girls around in the forum, and crap I kinda find them attention whorish.

They're like chihuahuas to be precise, you need to kick them away. Or else they wrap their leashes around your legs, and jerk you off your feet. Weligaana way kaa daba lalman.

Beware of the SOL chihuahuas Abbaayo-yaal.

Hey hey hey what happen to our subject Ragga somaliyeed can we please get back to that, because I’m sick and tire of men treating his woman bad. :mad:

Ibtisam   

^^^So what does talking about it solve?? Why blame the Men. I blame the women for letting them even think about treating them badly, let alone getting away with it for donkeys years.

You know what your right it isn’t only the mans fault, hor baa loyiri shanta farood ma sina, excuse if my Somali isn’t right

But why blame only the man what do the ladies do sit there as around all day long cooking for him and cleaning they don’t have life or what why not go out of the house for once and have him stay home with the kids, how many of you have seen a woman who has been in her house for 2-3 weeks with out going out side?

:confused: :confused:

hodman   

Originally posted by Aniga waaye:

You know what your right it isn’t only the mans fault, hor baa loyiri shanta farood ma sina, excuse if my Somali isn’t right

But why blame only the man what do the ladies do sit there as around all day long cooking for him and cleaning they don’t have life or what why not go out of the house for once and have him stay home with the kids, how many of you have seen a woman who has been in her house for 2-3 weeks with out going out side?

:confused: :confused:

What does staying home and cooking and caring for your kids have to do with anything? :confused: If you can afford it aint nothing wrong with being a stay home mum. A relationship can o wrong for so many more reasons than not going outside for "3 weeks"

Originally posted by Bishitta:

Those who chase girls around in the forum, and crap I kinda find them attention whorish.

Looool!

Bisharo, colorful lingo you employ up there. Although it reeks with pungency of used breast pumper! icon_razz.gif

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Bishitta:

Beware of the SOL chihuahuas Abbaayo-yaal.

Okay abaayo. I have enough cyber stalkers as it is.