Sign in to follow this  
Gabar fiican

Raga Somaliyeed.

Salam

I asked my self why these Somali ladies are working hard while their husbands are chewing khad.

Every where I go I heard men talking about how the ladies are bad that they rule the house, well shouldn’t she since your sleeping during the day and chewing khad during the night? tell me if I’m wrong I notice friend of mine who had that problem so I told her that her husband needs to get his shit together or get a divorce.

Yaa waaye raga aadh ka hadleysi?

I'm not Somali (but my parents are) so what I have to say may not be applicable to every somali 'rag'. I have several wives and mind boggling number of little drunken, playfull devilish things they call children. So much so I don't bother naming them with conventional names anymore... I simply refer to them by numbers. For example my oldest child is named #1, youngest #20. The other day we had minor nonetheless tumultous 3-way spat between 3, 4 and 8. I admit I was lost for ideas until I had a zen-moment... it occured to me if I add up their numbers, divide by 3 and entrust the child with corresponding reminder to solve the dispute, I might find a way out of my predicament (Because I loathe appearing to favour one child over the other... you know how children are, they're impervious to fair but unfavourable decisions, you either support them or you hate them). Which was what I did... to my relieve number 5 came up with amicable solution.

Look I even have plenty of bets, married to other pets with their own children (some even adopted!).

So I think you're railing against a phantom of your imagination. We men are holding our end just fine, so buzz off ok? If one of my wives gets uppity and too big for her shoes, I tell her you're expendable, hit the road woman and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Jamilah   

^^ Mr I am suffering from an identity crisis, I think all your imaginary wives are getting "uppity" and are begging you to dismiss them as "expendable". That sure is a better deal especially when the alternative is being with you.

Haashim   

Aniga Waaye, first of all should i correct you the spelling of MEN in Somali is not RAGA but is RAGGA (with double G).

Secondly, you're absoukletly right, wherever you go you see Xaliimo caarying heavy bags, picking up childrens from school or or dropping them, doing most or all houseworks, going all family appointments (often with arranged translator), taking parts meetings with teachers, siocial services parents evenings and the list is too long, while FAARAX's are chewing QAT, hanging around with other FADHI KU DIRIR talking about the politics, meeqa ciyaalaa kuu jooga? naag kale ma guursatay? ;) ayaamahaan waa la igu kacsan yahay smile.gif , haddi lagu soo cayriyo/buriyo guri kale ma haysataa? etc.

Therefore, Dumarka, Haweenka, Naagaha, Xaawalayda ama Xaliimooyinka are absouletly right to get rid off these useless (QORI)Somali Faarax's whose job became Chewing Khat, Talking politics, having kids without knowing which year (class) are they in? marrying other women while they don't know how their children doing in the scholl enz.

They should get rid off, I'm serious. :cool:

Some Somalis believe that the Xaliimos are enjoying in the West. On the contrary, they're in the worst situation. they were much better off when they were in Somalia.

in Somalia there were DIVISION OF LABOUR. Xaliimo knew her role and Faarax as well.

In the West However, the division of labour has been collapsed and the Xaliimo became the victim while Faarax enjoys with his colleagues.

Amiin Caamir gave best description of Faarxa's life in the West.

Habeenkii dhanay khayailaayaan, subixiina carruurtay caanaha ka cabbaayiin (in la buriyo maahoo)

Carruurtiiyaas Caanaha ka cabbay

Muraad thanks for correcting me,

Ok Socod_badne so your parents are Somali but you’re not right oh I see and you have several wives

You know what I don’t even have any think also to say to you.

I’m done with Socod_badne, back to Muraad just the other day old friend of mine said she’s moving to different state and her husband will stay here he’s not coming with her so I heard rumors about him getting mary to some one also I didn’t tell her any think I just told her I think man and women should stay together she was like no he’s going to be driving cap here so he can make more $$$$, do you think he’s staying so he can make $$$$ or he’s up to NOOO GOOOOD?

:confused:

ElPunto   

^^The solution: Go Amazon and keep the men as breeding stock. Oh wait - isn't that what a sperm bank is all about? :D

I notice friend of mine who had that problem so I told her that her husband needs to get his shit together or get a divorce.

Looool...You are giving ultimatums to man whom you only know through a friend. Walaal dadkaan is qaba ka dhexbax...If your friend is old enough to marry a man, Iam sure she has enough brains to deal him.

N Please don't lump all people. I don't know Raga Somaliyeed aad Ka hadlaysid. Iam Somali man. I don't sit around lazily or chew Khat or shoot off my mouth uselessly for hours at cafe with bunch of morons. I don't even know that many other Somali men who does that. The majority I know are honest, hard-working people.

Socod-badne....So you are not Somali....Interesting ....hhmmm...Since you are running away from your heritage and denouncing everything that your parents are, I wonder if the same twisted logic applies to being Muslim.?

"Iam not _________ but my parents are"....I will let you finish fill da blank.

Haashim   

he’s going to be driving cap here so he can make more $$$$,

This is one of the tricks they use in order to escape from the household responsability and to have a QUDBOSIREED wife :rolleyes: .

I know many similar guys with many similar stories.

Xaawalayda Soomaalida ILAAH bay leeyihiin, QORYO ayaa ILAAHAY niman uga dhigay :D

Raganimo=Manhood.

Please let me know when nocturnal grass grazing unemployed hebels and his hebels n his hebels in the hood actually qualify to be called 'rag' which would be to my equation the 5th of never! :cool:

Haashim   

Cleopatra don't be so extreem Sis.

They're so Lazy, Coos cunayaal and fadhi ku dirir Laakiin xoogaa u naxariiso nooh icon_razz.gif

daaqadda ha kala bixin adiga see waaye :cool:

mise ARRAWEELO cusubaad tahay ;)

Jamilah,

I don't have identity crisis, although definately multiple personalities! Would you like to meet one of 'em?

Aniga Waaye,

I was being serious, I DO have WIVES and children and pets. One of my wives went AWOL. Conflicting reports mention her dunking her curvaceous lithsome body into the dirty Ganges (yuk! redface.gif ), others have her making popcorn on the Hamalayas where, it is reported, she lost all 10 fingers to frostbite. Now when she's required to give fingerprints, she must bite on bones. Although she's expendable, that tragic news made me feel smidge of sorrow for her. I have so much seering life experiences and pearls of wisdom to impart to you, it's really shame you chose to forgo my services.

Yo-Yo-Ma: I wonder if the same twisted logic applies to being Muslim.?

"Iam not _________ but my parents are".

I'm born again muslim. Does that answer your question?

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Jamilah,

I don't have identity crisis, although definately multiple personalities! Would you like to meet one of 'em?

Waryaa, you have both. And no I do not want to know more about you and your twisted personalities.

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

I was being serious, I DO have WIVES and children and pets.

LOL! Am I the only one who finds this guy funny?