Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Kenaan on VH1!

Pujah   

the video is hot......I wonder where it was shot...looks like nairobi to me...does anyone else think it was done in section 3

maybe its my eyes...god i am sleapy redface.gif

Wiilo   

^^^though I had a little problem of seeing the video at first but I have seen at end,,,,,I though the vedio was shot in section 3 where i used live in :D hay i dont abt that,,may be or may be not....anywayzzzzzzz the vedio was hotttttt

Go figure:..............

Bess.   

yeah the video is hot and it was shot at eastleigh....anyways...did u check out the rest of the tracks on his album....my favourite is ........struggling....here it is ...enjoy...

web page

La-y-La   

The video ws shot in eastleigh. The first time I saw that video i was jumping up and down cuz the building that I lived in a few months back was in it. I was surprised, I kept saying I have been there, I have been there when I saw the videos, it brought a lot of memories that I had this past summer in kenya.

Even the beach in mombasa, I been there.

I loved the soobax video cuz it represents all somalis.

asalamu aleykum.

wow.... wonder if Kenaan knows he was on MTV Australia. Jus a little interview and his video. Though i think it was a show for new music that will be on rotation.

It looks like we have alot to look foward to...considering the dude is quite articulate and hasnt forgotten his roots.

and the host I quote said of his music "how cool is that!"

Tuujiye   

you people are way behind us in Canada or America...This is an old vedio man....He has a new one out...is called "naa ka beedh"

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Dude i know its old....But like i live on the otherside of the world. We dont get all the rappers here only the commercial stuff 50 cent etc...unless u really into hip hop u wont even get to hear anything from Mos Def, Talib Kweli etc etc so for Kenaan to be on aussie tv is a big thing.... well atleast in my opinion.

MZanzi   

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Run away Virgin ... ya realy crack me up coz ya remind me tha Old dayz when i was in isli

girlz tha place isn't sec3 it'z sec1 it'z near 2 Da Biggest GHETTO in kenya MATHARE .............. I knoe sum of tha guyz in da video ... do ya knoe tha guy behind tha picture of keynan ... CODEY ..he'z well known in islii "CODEY" .