Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

A Research Prosposal

Foxy   

i have one simple we need a live in xaliimoz, good bed, some1 to share it with, after a quick visit to the sheikh. and of course no bills, but at least u must claim benefits .. so u can blame housing benefit so u pay the rent. .

are You series dude, May i touch a nerve or two in saying that faraaxas are usless, when it comes to touchin the nerve down there if even to start with, call it jesus or what HAVE yOU,did U even imagine such bad taste just for the sake of it...one wonders..... okey me gona xiishod and dont say no more....

cheers

PS before U open up on ur 24 over seven DO I recommend that U look aroound on whats on offer

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by Ahura:

D-yeer

What he wrote is that your suggestions have been noted, although they all suck. He thinks the best route may be through trapping a young woman to do the work for them, via the marital bed, of course. Faarax is getting very strategic.
:D

Than who the hell is this secretary he's talking about. He's too poor for a cleaner, yet he has a secretary to note my suggestions. :D

I don't think marriage is the solution in the long-term. The Halimo might handle him alone, but not him plus the Yahoo juniors. That will result in a divorce and you'll see Yahoo right back in the Club looking for the next victim. :D

Well .Ahura at least now you have a role in bridgeging my commuication to those who do not understand.

and yes the solution might just be a xalimooz of my own... com on must be an important reason of getting hitched ..some1 to clean ..and before you feminist get nasty with me ..think you all want a clean house ..and will you trust me to clean it ..i thaught so ..

the post of mrs Yahoo is still open .. although applications must be submitted by march 30th, if you want an application pack ..hit the PM ...

Foxy   

Danyeer...whats eating You mate...unless its from experience.........

Qoute by Danyeer

I don't think marriage is the solution in the long-term. The Halimo might handle him alone, but not him plus the Yahoo juniors. That will result in a divorce and you'll see Yahoo right

Loool well said down there, there is many faraaxa around, thats lost in the midest..lols

cheers

Foxy   

indeed and thats how it should be, as ever...waryaaa Danyeer

wasnt expecting a charity case around here to agree or disagree for a dime or two for a donations here

cheers

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Yahoo_UK:

and yes the solution might just be a xalimooz of my own... com on must be an important reason of getting hitched ..some1 to clean ..and before you feminist get nasty with me ..think you all want a clean house ..and will you trust me to clean it ..i thaught so ..

the post of mrs Yahoo is still open .. although applications must be submitted by march 30th, if you want an application pack ..hit the PM ...

man you crackin me up

i know a solution for your problem man

1. go back to motherland and lean back throw around your dusty passboor. the scent will go arounD pretty fast.

2. get hicthed to a beatifull sister

3. bring her over to the UK

4. tell her to claim benefits coz i know your skinny asz aint working.

5.............. and she will be happy to cook and clean AND HAVE BABIESSSS..... :D

p.s

foxy is really looking to hurt you

i think you and her would make a perfect couple.. ;) man she would dfinitely make you clean the house..... dust ban and brush..

Foxy   

yeah right atheer as Castro would say so, whats the worst U could bring on to ones god given right nooh!...I am as innocent....yeah As far I am concerned I swear I said some sorth of danyeer..whicn means harmless monkey nooh>>> sue me nooh!

cheers

D-yeer: Yeah, how dare she? Monkey-slap her! :D

Yahoo: Your miscommunications are in safe hands as I'm a highly trained interpreter. ;)

Moving on, that advert is not well-placed in this thread. Not at all. As D-yeer alluded to, no xalimo in her right mind would consider shacking up with such a woefully house-trained faarax as you. But all is not lost, if you put me in charge of your account, I'll spearhead a superb campaign that will net you the crème de la crème of xaliimos. Guaranteed!

Foxy   

Qoute:

man you crackin me up

i know a solution for your problem man

1. go back to motherland and lean back throw around your dusty passboor. the scent will go arounD pretty fast.

2. get hicthed to a beatifull sister

3. bring her over to the UK

4. tell her to claim benefits coz i know your skinny asz aint working.

5.............. and she will be happy to cook and clean AND HAVE BABIESSSS.....

p.s

foxy is really looking to hurt you

i think you and her would make a perfect couple.. man she would dfinitely make you clean the house..... dust ban and brush..

PSSS I hpe this advice gets u from A to B mister advisor, or shall we say the odd one out...nooh, we jus dont discriminate Nooh...god bless to being Qabil and shid faced oriented face ***** nooh!...

still think that a brother like Yahoo no offence, still could do with a fine stance on

wide bit slap on whats a tue fact on what rea in the world, like, what truely exists as a tue fence apart from those hollywood trance....

cheers

and the fact that any faraax that is too soft for a cosmapotilan is such fruit cake.....lolz

ScarFace   

whats with the nooh dont insult the word NOOOH

plus what the hell you got against faraahs.. i swear there's a name brand called FARAH in the UK....

at the end you always go back to a farah i lie>>>probably end up with a farah redface.gif ??/

Yahoo: Your miscommunications are in safe hands as I'm a highly trained interpreter.

Moving on, that advert is not well-placed in this thread. Not at all. As D-yeer alluded to, no xalimo in her right mind would consider shacking up with such a woefully house-trained faarax as you. But all is not lost, if you put me in charge of your account, I'll spearhead a superb campaign that will net you the crème de la crème of xaliimos. Guaranteed!

^^ Ahura u cannot possibally handle two roles at once .. interperter and in charge of the campaign to land miss perfect Xaliimoz ... ummm well i'll offer you the role on trail basis .. cheif recurutier for now .. lets see what style you bring to the role .. but i must warn you, you better not turn this into 'wedding planner' style .. where you work your way into the role ...

and yeah Foxy Brown is ruled out ... we have history nooh.

and remember the X factor needs to be there.

P.S i have good intentions to clean the kitchen this evening ... lets just the the footy session is cancelled ..fingers crossed.