Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

A Research Prosposal

This is for you al budding intelectual out there, i am commisioning a research ... sorry financial remuneration just the feel-good factor of solving the problem/s and of course you will credit fro your work.

well lets not waste more time am sure you eager to know the research question:

is simple really is one of domestic issue. We want to know why our chicken always getts messy and dirty. we live together in a house full of young men, we have put in place various plans logistics to make the house remains clean and tidy .. we held endless and came out with millions scenarios .. a schedule or rota system ..to punishing the the culprit .. but all fails after a week .. we exhuasted and cannot find solutuon ..

so i hand over the problem over to u ...

merci beacoup

We want to know why our chicken always getts messy and dirty. we live together in a house full of young men, we have put in place various plans logistics to make the house remains clean and tidy .. we held endless and came out with millions scenarios .. a schedule or rota system ..to punishing the the culprit

Sorry yahoo i did not understand the question was it a misspelling or did you mean CHICKEN and not CHILDREN.

^ He meant Kitchen.

Yahoo, it's one of two things:

1)Someone isn't pulling their weight. The kitchen is used by too many people and not enough of them clean up after themselves.

2) You are a bunch of ill-trained, dirty housemates and no amount of cleaning 'rotas' will help.

Solution: Club together and hire a cleaner to come in once/twice a wk.

ok, a cleaner is out of the question ,, cause it means is dirty for a week then tidy for one day i want a constant cleaning solution and we are poor,,.

are u willing to help out. you u can date one of us as a reward

Foxy   

^^ lols ahura, more like they are mumies boys and dont know the basics from being left alone on fetching whats right in their pan from what goes with what, let alone whats the best cleaning product that cleans those shower they been using for God Forsaken knows how long its been in use!, may be its about time that those in the not know hows, would benefit from the know how's helpful real blokes like those who watched queer eye for the straight fella :D:D

cheers

Yahoo: A job and a man? A most generous offer! Unfortunately, I have to decline, as I have already reached my legal concubine quota. ;)

However, the thought of so many good brothers living in filth hurts, so I will be happy to pay for two of you to attend a 'Keeping your home in tip-top shape: Advanced cleaning and maintenance' class. Hopefully, you'll be able to domesticate the rest of the no-hopers in little time. :D

Foxy: :D:D

Well Ahura and Foxy( a clean Fox never heard of ) your offer will be taken up, send the giros needed fo me to book that class.

serious we even thaught calling those uglly ladies from Channel 4 ..how clean is ur House ..

and the Gardenings ones ..am sure they'll do it for us for free and be on T.V as well ... talk about killing two birds with one stone .. and we might even tame certain birds (Ahura and Foxy) with one cleaning lesson.

Foxy   

ok, a cleaner is out of the question ,, cause it means is dirty for a week then tidy for one day i want a constant cleaning solution and we are poor,,. >>> The simple fact remains that men buy grooming essentials to make themselves look and feel better. which dont help the reality in the long term may I say.....may be it helps to know what goes where or what have U.......since U are poor nooh!, otherwise why dont U charter yourself a 24/7 house chick to ur daily needs.......then again.. the question of how You can fork out means of a great deal might confuse a simple faraax...otherwise.....reverse to ur good old mother that has eveything inline with out a single questions!

cheers

Maf Kees   

Yahoo_UK.

U bumped into the right Negro.

I live with another guy and tell you the truth: he is the laziest nigger in the world. He's so lazy that it's contagious. We asked a couple of girls to help us out with cleaning the house. They did it 2 or 3 times and after that, they said we were on our own. They were sick and tired of our bullshit. Sometimes I clean up the house when it is getting too much. Human beings have limits you know. When you run away from your own house, it's a bad sign.

My advice: go for the minimalistic approach and go basic till the house is almost empty. Go to the kitchen and downsize the plates, cups, forks, knives and spoons to a minimum and throw out the rest. If you got plants: throw them out. Who are you trying to fool, you cannot keep them alive no matter what you tell yourself. Than go to the bathroom and throw everything out except your deodorant, toothbrush and paste, shampoo and soap. You don't need anything else, you are not a girl. Repeat: you are not a girl!

If you do this, which is preventing the risk of clutter. Than you will be saved. There is still hope for you and your homies. Plus extra advice free of charge: use pot-pourri. It does wonders.

Decluttering = Good first step.

What next?

There's the dust, the dirty floors and carpets, the skanky yellow toilet seat and the minging kitchen counters (to name but a few) still left to do...

A clutter-free house is by no means a clean house. And you don't need to be a girl to know the difference. icon_razz.gif

Yahoo: I see lots of 'birds' in your post. Two words dear; Avian Flu. Steer clear! Oh and those two biddies from 'How Clean is your house' scare me witless. Walaahi.

Foxy   

My advice: go for the minimalistic approach and go basic till the house is almost empty. Go to the kitchen and downsize the plates, cups, forks, knives and spoons to a minimum and throw out the rest. If you got plants: throw them out. Who are you trying to fool, you cannot keep them alive no matter what you tell yourself. Than go to the bathroom and throw everything out except your deodorant, toothbrush and paste, shampoo and soap. You don't need anything else, you are not a girl. Repeat: you are not a girl! :D:D:D BEST SUMMERIZED as the world comes along ..noooh good on fella..

cheers

well ur adive is being noted by the secretery .. she is really not happy with your suggestions i must say.

i have one simple we need a live in xaliimoz, good bed, some1 to share it with, after a quick visit to the sheikh. and of course no bills, but at least u must claim benefits .. so u can blame housing benefit so u pay the rent.

any volunteers ..Ahura u excluded cause u have Avian Flu .. or least u know wat it .. i don't nee no xaliimos who knows too much.

Maf Kees   

Yahoo_UK.

I wish I understood what the hell you just wrote.

Ahura.

Dust is a problem when you are allergic to it. You are turning mice into elephants.

Foxy.

This is the only solution and this nigger knows it. But I think he needs professional help.

Bummer. Yahoo, I'm completely crushed. That was my one and only chance of getting to live with (and clean for) many men. Urgh! :(

D-yeer,

What he wrote is that your suggestions have been noted, although they all suck. He thinks the best route may be through trapping a young woman to do the work for them, via the marital bed, of course. Faarax is getting very strategic. :D