Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

(Article) Men Prefer the Mommy Types--Was the Feminist Movement a cruel joke?

A few episodes of Maximum Exposure is enough proof of the ********* (at times) of the male species and so it is expected that they would not appreciate a successful woman.

Hey how come i cant say St****ty but they can call men worse?

^well i dont like it mr bashi.

In James Brooks' "Spanglish," Adam Sandler, as a Los Angeles chef, falls for his hot Mexican maid. The maid, who cleans up after Sandler without being able to speak English, is presented as the ideal woman. The wife, played by Tea Leoni, is repellent: a jangly, yakking, overachieving, overexercised, unfaithful, shallow she-monster who has just lost her job with a commercial design firm.

Do you Blame The Man? ;)

^^Its how they unfairly portray the wife. How come most wives, mothers-in-law, and stepmothers are shown as evil-bythces everytime. I'm getting sick of it. :mad:

Aren't we inquisitive today?

NG,

I do mind. The theory isn't complete yet as I still have to finish some secondary research. Nevertheless, I can tell you that I started from the premise (hoping to prove myself wrong) that men are arseholes, only for my research to prove that supposition true....

AJ,

What's keeping me warm and fluffy? Really...where are your manners, young man? I couldn't possibly answer such question.

So if a man decides to bypass a queen like yourself and fly to Somalia to get married then he is automatically an "Arsehole"??

P.S. I was thinking a cup of coffee was keeping your warm and fluffy this morning... I guess i was too innocent!!

FF, You are getting emotional. Hold it .

But, to be fair to you, since when did the word fairness and evil mother in laws ever used in the same word? think about that for a minute ;)

Aj, if a man looks @a puppy walking next to her, you are still gonna be an A-S-S .hole. icon_razz.gif

Baashi   

Flip-Flopper, The dangerous lady FF, unlike VR, allows some exceptions. She used the magic word “someâ€. Don’t you find that reassuring :D

Action Jackson:

So if a man decides to bypass a queen like yourself and fly to Somalia to get married then he is automatically an "Arsehole"??

No, you misunderstand. He's not an arsehole because he's by-passing me, he is one simply because he is a man. Its inherent and instinctual and not about me at all.

P.S. I was thinking a cup of coffee was keeping your warm and fluffy this morning... I guess i was too innocent!!

A cup of tea and Scottish Shortbread biscuits to be exact. I just didn't feel like sharing.

Baashi,

The dangerous lady FF, unlike VR, allows some exceptions. She used the magic word “someâ€.

Yes, she did use 'some' (clever girl). Maybe she should have also added 'some of them hide it better than others'. ;)

STOIC   

The fastest way to discover all your bad habits is to date a feminist just once.

Optical illusion,here comes the feminist!

Emotional? Come again?

The point of this thread was to dispel the myth that the fastest way to a man's heart was through his stomach. In fact...not only does a "man" want breakfast in bed...but he also has the nerve to want it from a complete i.d.i.o.t . But then again, that wont be too hard to accomplish, would it Ladies? Just talk to them on their level. If one is desperate enough for such a man, that is. Otherwise, kick his sorry behind all the way back to his mother's womb.

I am not one to accept parts and parcels of statements bashi. I either take it wholesomely or reject it wholesomely.

Arent you a Flip-Flopper? Doesnt that contradict what you just said, Mister? *hands Flip-Flopper his blankie and bottle*

VR: I don't think I want to break Baashi's heart and tell him what I really meant.

Baashi   

^Do tell pl...my cyber heart has been broken too many a times :D FYI, I made a habit to take nomads on their words. But why not come out of woods and say it out loud what you meant to say. Don’t be arsehole urself like the ones that can hide better than others. It can go bothways icon_razz.gif

VR,

Outch! Mind reader aren’t we! What’s in it for the clever arseholes to hide their true colors from faceless screen characters? You must know about this biz of “hiding†as you can spot it when you see one. Fair enough eh!

^^ :( :mad:

Don’t be arsehole urself

I don't like you anymore Baashi. I thought you were one of the good ones. VR, you are right once again (annoying habit of yours). All Men are arseholes.

my cyber heart has been broken too many a times

You haven't seen anything yet Mister. I was kind enough to let you keep on daydreaming, laakin I changed my mind. I meant the living ones are jackarses (too big of an arsehole) and the rest are dead. There isnt a middle ground. And since you aren't dead...shall I leave it off for you to finish the thought, or is your mental capacity for such a task too small?

^^ :eek: redface.gif:D

Baashi,

VR, Outch! Mind reader aren’t we! What’s in it for the clever arseholes to hide their true colors from faceless screen characters? You must know about this biz of “hiding†as you can spot it when you see one. Fair enough eh!

Oh dear. I feel bad now Awoowe...

I wasnt targetting you specifically (I mean, you are a man after all), I just meant that in general those men that don't appear to be arseholes are just good at hiding it. Um...did I just repeat myself? :confused:

In any case, don't fret because you're one of the nicer..... ;)

Arent you a Flip-Flopper? Doesnt that contradict what you just said, Mister? *hands Flip-Flopper his blankie and bottle*

Ok, do you need glasses or what?, Why are you asking me an obvious @Q?. Yes am a flip flopper, and i will flip & flop you! if you ask me a dumb Q like that again.

As for the comments about bla bla, it doesnt really mean anything to me so long as you are emotional.

Oh thanks for the bottle, i was hungry anways. :D

if you ask me a dumb Q like that again

I had to dumb down my question for your itty-bitty brain power, generated by the three remaining malnourished brain cells, to grasp.

Pity it takes four brain cells to "grunt and scratch".