Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

London: Police raid Somali house

Curly   

hey, I found the source...

As cops raided the flat three women, said to be Somalian, were ordered to the ground at gunpoint outside a nearby internet cafe on the adjoining Harrow Road.

Plain-clothes police kicked their bags of shopping away and tore their handbags from their grasp.

The women and a 14-year-old boy with them were made to strip and dress in white boiler suits before being driven away.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004600000-2005330917,,00.html

The source was also used by Suldaaanka.

I don't know what to think!

sue no way; subxanallah, i don't believe this is happening; you can't run for the bus, or carry shopping bags or anything for that matter :mad:

may allah make it easy for everyone being terrorised, either by terrorist or the police or both if your muslim;

be safe all

^^^ur comments are simply not called for today; normally u make sense, but today ur driving me up the wall :mad: lool; first u don't seem to understand that the first human instinc is to run, or actually to do the opposit of what they are shouted at; according to various studies, if you tell someone to run, they are more likely not, and visa v;

as to your question how many somali live an dhow many were raided; for me one somali house raided is too much, in fact any muslim family who's houses were raided is too much for me; after all we all have the right to walk and life "free"

Haddad   

Originally posted by Afromali:

I am just wondering How Many Somalis Live in LONDON?

More than 60,000 Somalis live in the UK, with +70% living in London & its surroundings.

More than 60,000 Somalis live in the UK, with +70% living in London & its surroundings.

Thanks. I have heard over 100K live in the uk. Matter of fact, i hear the largest number of somalis outside Africa reside in the UK.

Now,70% of 60K is a lil over 40K. If one Somali House is raided i would think thats a very small Number to be panicking about.

I am sure theres a reason why the police raided that house, if it was about raiding somali houses,i am sure they would have raided EVERY SOMALI household in the UK. Yall over reacting way too fast.

However i would understand why you would panic,i mean if they raid one somali house, then you are thinking my house COULD be next. Tottally understandble.But seriously folks,If you a law abiding citizen,i wouldnt be worried about all this. I urge you folks to be careful. Dont draw Unneccesary attention.

MizzLander, I am sure you would have GIVEN me a FIVE STAR rating had i agreed with your way of thnking[Kashafa is the happy recipient]. Unfortunatly ppl have views and sadly,some differ from yours, others[hehe,hey Kashafa ;) ],just agree with you. If you accept my thinking objectively without emotions,i am sure you will understand.

Btw,i am not disagreeing with you guys here, just looking from another perspective.

^^lol i did give u 5 star rating i don't expect u or anyone else to agree wid me all the time, if everyone agreed life will be a very boring and dull life, i mean who would i have a go at :D pluz if me and u ever agreed on something i will be worried smile.gif

i think u misuderstood though; londer somali's are not worried that they will personally get in trouble, but are rather worried for the collective muslims, who will be a main target; (i'm sure u can see this view point if utried hard and and maybe closed one eye)

;)

peace ppl smile.gif