Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Iman

shyhem   

Msword

Alla yaa Usheego wiilashaan, the amount of Pain,the cramping, the back aches,etc. that comes with having such long albeit nice legs
;)

Ain't none a foot or should we say a leg massage won't cure.Just ask for a volunteer and you will definately be surprised with the quality of the massage going on around the hood nowadays :D

Msword

Alla yaa Usheego wiilashaan, the amount of Pain,the cramping, the back aches,etc. that comes with having such long albeit nice legs
;)

Aah..i thought tryin to appear that you have long legs aka wearing High Heels and Boots will cause you pain, cramps and back ache and Not Havin natural Long Legs...

Comin back to the topic....I have too many probs and sins to worry about than other's sins...then again...she is one of those who are the cause of my sins... I say Lets Burn Them!!! :D:D

cheers

Tuujiye   

HA!.....Iman she used to be hot!!

waraa checkmate maxaa ka rabtaa qoftaas nin yahoo? aduunka in ee ku raaxeysato ee ka doo ratay so adiga maxaa kaa galay. Ani iiman oo yar aan beydhabo ka raadinaa markaan somalia aado....

wareer badanaa!!